Magnius sounds better than A90D

E

ekantnemo

Audiophyte
Hey all, I have a Magnius/Modius setup, and wanted to have another setup for my bedroom and acquired the A90D paired with the Schiit Bifrost. When comparing the two I noticed the bass is easily more powerful on the Magnius setup and the A90D just seems like the bass is lacking. Also just seems the Magnius reaches higher volumes without having to go as high as the A90D's volume control.

Am I doing something wrong here? I do see the A90D has different modes, I know the Lower frequencies are one part of the whole picture but the difference is night and day. I am debating returning the A90D but I'm torn.

E

ekantnemo

Audiophyte
Hey all, I have a Magnius/Modius setup, and wanted to have another setup for my bedroom and acquired the A90D paired with the Schiit Bifrost. When comparing the two I noticed the bass is easily more powerful on the Magnius setup and the A90D just seems like the bass is lacking. Also just seems the Magnius reaches higher volumes without having to go Mobdro as high as the A90D's volume control.

Am I doing something wrong here? I do see the A90D has different modes, I know the Lower frequencies are one part of the whole picture but the difference is night and day. I am debating returning the A90D but I'm torn.
I got this,..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis