highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
WRT Chinese Police stations in the US (and Canada, & other countries), the Reuters link includes "Earlier this month, its foreign ministry denied it had such stations in the Netherlands after a probe by Dutch authorities. China said they were offices to help Chinese citizens renew documents."- isn't that what embassies are supposed to do?

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
WRT Chinese Police stations in the US (and Canada, & other countries), the Reuters link includes "Earlier this month, its foreign ministry denied it had such stations in the Netherlands after a probe by Dutch authorities. China said they were offices to help Chinese citizens renew documents."- isn't that what embassies are supposed to do?

China is a very brutal dictatorship that has no problems with putting a million and more people in concentration camps because they are Muslims, along with forced sterilizations and so forth.

As for Chinese embassies: Google “wolf warriors” with the prominent one in Sweden. Reuters published an overview of those “warriors”

I read several opinion pieces published by him over the years here in Sweden, and my takeaway was that China is a threat to our freedom, liberty and democracy. Quite simply an enemy state just like Russia.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
China is a very brutal dictatorship that has no problems with putting a million and more people in concentration camps because they are Muslims, along with forced sterilizations and so forth.

As for Chinese embassies: Google “wolf warriors” with the prominent one in Sweden. Reuters published an overview of those “warriors”

I read several opinion pieces published by him over the years here in Sweden, and my takeaway was that China is a threat to our freedom, liberty and democracy. Quite simply an enemy state just like Russia.
Several years back China replaced the Middle East as America's biggest threat.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Intelligent man. Renegade pretty much nails it.....

-False flag
-Conspiracy w/o a theory
-If you hate Pelosi, it's a lot easier to believe in them

highfigh

highfigh

Several brands of surveillance equipment were placed on a DOD list of 'Do not use' because of Chinese backing and the US isn't the only country to do this- I have customers who were looking at HikVision for camera systems and because they work for a company that's governed by the SEC, they can't use that brand, Dahua, Huawei and others. These companies are also involved in cellular communication systems and have been banned in that area, too.

I wonder if CARB and anyone else who is behind this ban on IC vehicles has considered the impact on moving goods into California.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I wonder if CARB and anyone else who is behind this ban on IC vehicles has considered the impact on moving goods into California.
It's a phasing out and not a ban starting from tomorrow. Unless companies are forced they'll do nothing.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Gavin Gruesome is quietly achieving population reduction in Ca ? Does any state have a higher exodus # ? I know friends and family in both Co and Nv have complained about the influx along with some of their wacky ideology.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Gavin Gruesome is quietly achieving population reduction in Ca ? Does any state have a higher exodus # ? I know friends and family in both Co and Nv have complained about the influx along with some of their wacky ideology.
Should expand the gene pool in an inbred population, I guess.

highfigh

highfigh

It's a phasing out and not a ban starting from tomorrow. Unless companies are forced they'll do nothing.
I know, and I agree that emissions should be lower- I haven't been impressed by most automaker's results after so many agreements to do something about it. They use 'C.A.F.E. standards (Corporate Average Fuel Economy) to show that they're doing good things, but some vehicles are no better than 15-20 years ago, if not more. I had a car which was made in 1992 and its fuel economy was in the 29 MPG range on the freeway, about 22 MPG in city driving. That would be about average now, but it was pretty good, considering it wasn't a small car.

People in the US, especially, need to lose the idea that they 'need' big SUVs, pickup trucks and other vehicles that gulp fuel. They carry children, not building supplies. They believe that they're safer if a crash occurs because of the extra weight and far too many drive these gas hogs while they're alone. Sure, it's nice for someone to be able to drive what they want, but it's not really necessary.

But hey, this is America, where 'bigger is better', right?

highfigh

highfigh

Add AZ, TX and parts of Tennessee, Kentucky and Missouri to those states. My friend sold his house in Missouri to a California couple who had only seen photos in the real estate listing- they bought a very nice house, larger than the one they had in CA and it was about half of the price of the one they sold. It's a sparsely populated area on a river, but they'll never have to worry about the crime, air pollution or earthquakes of similar magnitude to the ones they dealt with in CA.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis