In other news (oh gawd!)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
There's nothing wrong with statistics per se, but on tv I'd prefer they just crystallized the point to the public w/o all the numbers crunching. They pay for everything as it is.
Best government money can buy, right?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Happy Veterans Day !

Thank you to all that have served, your sacrifices are what allows us to come here, have fun, bitch, complain and continue to go back to our families, where so many that have served were not able to...............

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ted Cruz does a promo for Walker.

Good grief someone throw me in with the crocs.:confused::rolleyes:;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, Western NY is shutting down in anticipation of 'The Big One' , snow that is !! Lucky them !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
"This erection is for the people." -- Herschel Walker

Nope, can't make that up.:D

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
'WHO' gives a flying fart .........

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Good shoot ?

Wouldn't surprise me if the Mayor tried to turn the table against the victim ......
You really can't help yourself, can you? Wrong skin colour as well as gender?

highfigh

highfigh

'WHO' gives a flying fart .........

Seriously? Did they ask anyone if it's offensive?

I remember seeing that a variant of COVID was named Omicron because they didn't want to offend Xi Jinping by naming it after a Greek letter THAT EXISTED MORE THAN 2000 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!'

This is pathetic.

highfigh

highfigh

You really can't help yourself, can you? Wrong skin colour as well as gender?
Do you know something about this incident that hasn't been reported, or are you assuming that all concealed carry permit holders are White? They aren't, BTW.

You don't see a problem with the ages of the three carjackers and the fact that they pulled at least one gun? 15-18 year olds aren't supposed to have guns. Do you know anything about Chicago, or are you using the news to get all of your info?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Do you know something about this incident that hasn't been reported, or are you assuming that all concealed carry permit holders are White? They aren't, BTW.

You don't see a problem with the ages of the three carjackers and the fact that they pulled at least one gun? 15-18 year olds aren't supposed to have guns. Do you know anything about Chicago, or are you using the news to get all of your info?
That old dude that I replied to was talking about "the Mayor turning the tables on the victim." :rolleyes: Perhaps you can read before you post?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

he can't help himself, he doesn't know the seriousness of car jacking problems in this country (FWIW it's up 10 fold in Philly this year) and God knows I doubt if he knows anything about the mayor of Chgo. Regardless he's the one that brought up the race card, shows you how the turd thinks .....

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
That old dude that I replied to was talking about "the Mayor turning the tables on the victim." :rolleyes: Perhaps you can read before you post?
perhaps when and if you grow old enough you'll understand, somehow I doubt it ......

highfigh

highfigh

You showed nothing to connect your reply to the article and video by replying to him, yet, once again you expect people to wade through the noise in your mind in order to determine what the hell you meant. You mentioned wrong skin color and gender- assuming you were reacting to this as an attack on Chicago's Mayor, it makes me wonder if you know/have read anything about her contentious relationship she has with their police department, many of the people in Chicago and the abysmal crime rates that have only increased, even though they have very strict gun laws. Lightfoot is a real piece of work and the best thing for the city would be for someone else to be elected next time.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

he can't help himself, he doesn't know the seriousness of car jacking problems in this country (FWIW it's up 10 fold in Philly this year) and God knows I doubt if he knows anything about the mayor of Chgo. Regardless he's the one that brought up the race card, shows you how the turd thinks .....
MKE has lost 73 people as of this morning to reckless driving and so far, more than 4700 crashes have occurred. The number of kids younger than 16 who were driving is incredible and the city is talking about it, but it's too early to see if it will help. This city passed last year's record for homicide about two weeks ago and the last ten days were bad- IIRC, 6 kids younger than 17 were shot. One house was targeted and shot from the street and a woman was shot while she was sleeping by someone standing outside of her bedroom window.

I wouldn't want to live in many parts of Chicago, but MKE is bad enough.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis