Audioholic Spartan
My rankings this week.....

1. KC
2. Bills
3. Eagles

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Soooo....umm Saints (Aints) lol Not :rolleyes: looking to productive on either side of the ball. Dennis Allen trying to be a players coach isn't getting it done! My my! Bet the owner Gail Benson missing Payton about right now.

Here's the thing, what's happening with NOS, with Winston (QB) is exactly what was going on in Tampa Bay when he was QB,ing the offense.

dysfunctional would be the word I choose for that team right now.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Soooo....umm Saints (Aints) lol Not :rolleyes: looking to productive on either side of the ball. Dennis Allen trying to be a players coach isn't getting it done! My my! Bet the owner Gail Benson missing Payton about right now.

Here's the thing, what's happening with NOS, with Winston (QB) is exactly what was going on in Tampa Bay when he was QB,ing the offense.

dysfunctional would be the word I choose for that team right now.
Blew up in the 2nd half vs TB.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Blew up in the 2nd half vs TB.
I haven't watched a game yet, kinda knew once Payton left and Allen took over.. well no need to say anymore. That team should be 0-4 Atlanta gave that team the first win.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I haven't watched a game yet, kinda knew once Payton left and Allen took over.. well no need to say anymore. That team should be 0-4 Atlanta gave that team the first win.
Broadcast jinx. (No it was Winston.) They said "Winston has thrown 2 INTs the last six games" or something. 3 INTs and a fumble vs TB. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Should I really be suprised with Wilson? 12-9 Colts in OT. Threw an end zone pick. They could've ran and eaten up more clock. They were up 9-6.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well maybe, but than again what's (Jinks) got to do with anything? You either get it done or you don't.

On a side note: since it is My Thread!
You fellows like my new profile Avatar?

Man would be so lucky to run into a Woman as Hot!, Sexy!, sooo well put together! What a beautiful woman don't you guys think? Some may say she's just a knockoff.

I'd say, one would be lucky in a life time to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.

She's most definitely a wonderful looking woman. Has a outstanding career in the movie industry. Funny thing about her, I was just reading up on her fan page.

Didn't know she's a Kentucky bluegrass girl. Her parents, her Mother is short and her father seems to be a happy fellow. Biggest smile on his face I've ever seen on a father standing next to his daughter.

Back to the topic of this thread.

Saint's will be Lucky to win 6 maybe 7 games this
season.

Any takers? Who wants to place a bet? I'll give two to one odds? Maybe maybe even a parlay?

Now I'm going back to my daily chores and watch Jennifer Lawrence in (Red Sparrow).
Be lucky to win 4 games.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Should I really be suprised with Wilson? 12-9 Colts in OT. Threw an end zone pick. They could've ran and eaten up more clock. They were up 9-6.
Brutal. First time in 50 years no touchdowns and six sacks LOL.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Next week KC and Bflo, key match-up for sure ....

Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
My email that is attached to Replicant 7 and the cellphone has been hacked and compromised severely! I just opened up this new profile.

I'm going to shoot Gene a email. Also a Link to a person in my Gmail account, who I won't mention and another person of interest has paired up together. Both are AH members. This has been going on for a very long time. With help from outside sources and a very diligent pursuit on my part I know who they are.

There are a few more involved I won't mention names for the sake of hurting AH website.

@gene Gene, lock profile Replicant 7.
Or a moderator will do also. The attached Gmail account to that profile isn't accessible anymore on my part or the cellphone. Thanks.

Mike

Last edited:
Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
"G' men !!! Packers suck !!!
Well, yes and no. There are more than a few NFL teams that Suck! But then the Cheeseheads may not agree with your statement of Packers sucking. It is time for GB to move on from Rogers though.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis