John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Some great games yesterday - KC/Indiana was a thriller and the end of the Buffalo/Miami contest was bizarre (don't know if i've seen a butt blocked punt before...). Stoked for MNF tonight with the G-men and the Pokes!

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
The fixed NFL. Should be the Price is Right NFL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Cincinnati seems like a second half team sometimes. 2-2 now.

I'd also keep an eye on Denver as a dark horse. If they have a running game and D than that's about the recipe for Wilson. If it's close he does have quite a few 4th qtr wins.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Cincinnati seems like a second half team sometimes. 2-2 now.

I'd also keep an eye on Denver as a dark horse. If they have a running game and D than that's about the recipe for Wilson. If it's close he does have quite a few 4th qtr wins.
Had Tua been healthy hard to know if Cincy would have come out on top or not....but I would like to see Cincy succeed otoh.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Had Tua been healthy hard to know if Cincy would have come out on top or not....but I would like to see Cincy succeed otoh.
Yeah kinda jumped the gun. Didn't see he got hurt. KInd of a bummer since Dolphins haven't been good in ages.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah kinda jumped the gun. Didn't see he got hurt. KInd of a bummer since Dolphins haven't been good in ages.
Supposedly he got his bell rung during the Bills game last Sunday ? This was sluffed off by the team ?? League investigation now.

NFL, show me the money baby !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Supposedly he got his bell rung during the Bills game last Sunday ? This was sluffed off by the team ?? League investigation now.

NFL, show me the money baby !!
Twice now he's gotten whiplash.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I watched the game, then later the highlights on youtube, and they left the injury our of the highlights which I thought kind of weird. The guy's hands were spasming some as he was on the ground after getting hit, hard to look at....everyone, including Tua, was particularly excited about Miami's good start and Tua was particularly working well with the new coach....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jax/Eagles, Bills/Ravens, and KC/TB look like highlight games.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Funny stat on Broncos. 2nd overall D. Ranked 3rd on third down D. Offense 31st LOL.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Bills and Eagles both come from behind to win in some lousy weather .....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Stephen A. after Ravens blow 20-3 lead.....:p

1664869418573.png

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis