MTRYCRAFTS reveals his two BOOMBOXES --Part 2

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, I decided to upload the pictures not available in my original post due to photobucket change of policy.
Here are my two Boomboxes, still have them:

DSCN4457.JPG
DSCN4458.JPG

But wait, there is more.

DSCF5195.JPG
DSCF5194.JPG
DSCN4460.JPG

ps. the sub is a modified JBL with better custom drivers and flared tuned port on both subs.

DSCF5190.JPG
DSCN4451.JPG
DSCN1619.JPG
DSCN1620.JPG

More to come.

ps. the sub is a modified JBL with better custom drivers and flared tuned port on both subs.

Attachments

Last edited:
M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
My buddy has those same JBL speakers and they sound fantastic.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks. I have enjoyed them over the years as others who come over.

ps. the 250Ti?
I'm not sure. All I ever heard him say was L250 and I never really looked them over. He's had them for quite some time perhaps since the late 80's-early 90's which I can roughly figure because he had them before he got married. The cabinets appear to be the same color as yours.

He's one of the few people I know that listens to music almost as much as I do. His dad's an audio head and JBL fan as well and I think he has the same speakers too.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm not sure. All I ever heard him say was L250 and I never really looked them over. He's had them for quite some time perhaps since the late 80's-early 90's which I can roughly figure because he had them before he got married. The cabinets appear to be the same color as yours.

He's one of the few people I know that listens to music almost as much as I do. His dad's an audio head and JBL fan as well and I think he has the same speakers too.
If the shape is the same, angled on the outside, then it is the 250Ti. I had them for a while.

m. zillch

m. zillch

Audiophyte
Nice room.

I never understood why boomboxes with detachable speakers went away. I never owned one (not really needing the portability aspect) but I always thought it made total sense: a complete stereo you can carry as one unit, with one hand, that works as is, or, for optimal sound, detachable speakers to attain proper equilateral triangle configuration at your travel destination.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Nice room.

I never understood why boomboxes with detachable speakers went away. I never owned one (not really needing the portability aspect) but I always thought it made total amost 5 years sense: a complete stereo you can carry as one unit, with one hand, that works as is, or, for optimal sound, detachable speakers to attain proper equilateral triangle configuration at your travel destination.
You have posted in to an old thread with the last dating almost 5 years ago.

m. zillch

m. zillch

Audiophyte
Hi. I don't really have anymore to say about boomboxes but if there's a newer thread I should move my comment to, let me know.

jcparks

jcparks

Full Audioholic
I dig the personality and décor in this room. Do you have any updated photos?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis