j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Kind of looks like Gen 1, but kind of hard to tell I think. I had a Gen 1 XPA-3 and bought a Gen 2 XPA-5 and could not tell the difference between them by looking at them. Usually the dead giveaway was the silver end plates, but I, and many others, ordered and swapped them for the black ones.

Andon

Andon

Audioholic
Kind of looks like Gen 1, but kind of hard to tell I think. I had a Gen 1 XPA-3 and bought a Gen 2 XPA-5 and could not tell the difference between them by looking at them. Usually the dead giveaway was the silver end plates, but I, and many others, ordered and swapped them for the black ones.
Dose gen 2 stats GEN2 on the bottom left under the XPA-2 logo?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You could probably just ask Emotiva based on serial number....

Andon

Andon

Audioholic
gen 1 have silver power button on front, gen 2 black. This is from Emotive rep over the phone, thanks everyone.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I never even noticed that. Just looked and my power button is black on my XPA5. I recall for sure it was chrome on the XPA3.

L

LsaissLai

Audiophyte
I know very little about it, so it's hard to tell if it's Gen 1 or Gen 2. It's Gen 1, but I could be wrong. Have you checked the serial number or contacted Emotiva directly for clarification? Or someone here on the forum can give you some guidance, someone who knows better about this. I'm best at logo designs for public relations, as that's my current job. I enjoy it, but sometimes I need more imagination and get inspiration from the best Design website: https://www.namecheap.com/logo-maker/ideas/public-relation-logos/. Best of luck and all the best.

Last edited:
E

EnricaBrroks

Audiophyte
This is an impressive breakthrough and proof that NFT technology is really changing the music industry. The release of NFT by music producers offers the opportunity to create and sell unique digital works that become collectibles for fans. This can include exclusive tracks, remixes, albums or even music-related visual art. Such NFTs not only provide an opportunity for musicians to gain recognition and additional income, but also create a new level of interaction and connection with fans. However, it's important not to forget about security issues in the digital world. Deeplab recently published an article about the new Android virus Goldoson, which has infected more than 100 million smartphones. It reminds us of the importance of taking security measures and protecting our digital devices.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis