what are you drinking right now ?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
but then caffeine pills ought to be more palatable.
You aren't supposed to chew them, dawg! Your supposed to supposed to cook it in a spoon and inject it straight into a vein.

:oops:

Um... I think I got that mixed up with something else.

*blushes

;)
But seriously, could you imagine Caffeine Gummies if some 6 year old got their hands on them?

That's what CokaCola is for! :rolleyes:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You aren't supposed to chew them, dawg! Your supposed to supposed to cook it in a spoon and inject it straight into a vein.

:oops:

Um... I think I got that mixed up with something else.

*blushes

;)
But seriously, could you imagine Caffeine Gummies if some 6 year old got their hands on them?

That's what CokaCola is for! :rolleyes:
So an injection of ground coffee into my main artery could be harmful? That really boggles the mind, and then some!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
So an injection of ground coffee into my main artery could be harmful? That really boggles the mind, and then some!
He was talking about straight caffeine, which is at least water soluble. I don't recommend injecting grounds, though, no matter how fine. It's not a pleasant experience.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
He was talking about straight caffeine, which is at least water soluble. I don't recommend injecting grounds, though, no matter how fine. It's not a pleasant experience.
Is this from personal experience? :p

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe it was if you drink sand than you're one tough SOB.;)
I'm a bit confused here as we don't swallow sand and don't try to drink it as only a moron would attempt to do so! Oooooo, I'm a SOB? Is that a compliment? :)

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Rouses bottled water . It’s hot today in Louisiana. I also see most of the country is suffering through a heat wave.
Try and stay cool and hydrated. Heat and sun stroke are no joke and can easily sneak up on you.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
See! We Norwegians always drink coffee! On the other hand it's pretty weak. :)
Well I can't handle the flat black stuff by itself or any acidic so its a low acidic coffee and yes, cream and honey for this old man. Got's to have some joys in life, might as well be a few cups of coffee.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
New one to me, nice and tasty

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Had this one last night. Hoppy, a little bitter, but very tasty. Went prefect with a big burger.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
House Black Manhattan with my go to Bulleit Rye:

2oz Rye
3/4oz Averna
1/4oz Cherry Heering
1 dash Ango
1 dash Bittercube Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters
Up with a Cherry
IMG_0225.jpg

Latest posts