Go republicans! Let's restrict womens bodies again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This is a typical progressive far left answer when they don't get their way.. SCOTUS is an apolitical entity but the left want to change that and the constitution to align with their beliefs. Their answer, as always, is violence, harassment. Kick and scream like toddlers. Most don't even look at policy, if they did Biden would never had been elected. Now we have the worst President in this country's history. Biden's allegiance is to China where he and his criminal family continue to rake in the money. Biden has failed at every turn and it continues to get worse, if that's possible. His advisors sure didn't vet Harris as his running mate. They only looked at the color of her skin and saw a way to gain the black vote. 81,000,000 people voted out of hate not policy. All they wanted is to have Trump out. Well Biden is now a lame duck two years into his term. This administration has surpassed the destructive Carter/Mondale administration by a long shot. I find it hard to believe that even the most far left fools can honestly say that the country is on the right track. Biden told us what he planned on doing but the 81,000,000 weren't listening or cared. Not one person can honestly say that they are better off now than only two years ago. Key word is honesty. They, like Biden, accept no responsibility for the demise of the nation. It's always someone else that are at fault. Everything we as Americans are experiencing has everything to do with Biden's failed policies and he does not care. The American people should demand that Biden take a cognitive exam, which he would fail. Even if he agreed to a cognitive exam it should be given by an outside independent Neurologist, not the Whitehouse physician. Don't hold your breath because it will never happen. The Democrats excel in their manic spending spree. Money the country doesn't have.
So because you think you see "policy" from your limited viewpoint you have an actual handle on how it works/got there? Doesn't seem so from your post, as it is full of dumbshit. Then again you're a republican, fans of dumbshit big time for the last 70 years or so. LOL as if republicans haven't spent/used that money that we don't have....

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
This is a typical progressive far left answer when they don't get their way.. SCOTUS is an apolitical entity but the left want to change that and the constitution to align with their beliefs.
Not any more. To deny that is simply self delusion.

Their answer, as always, is violence, harassment. Kick and scream like toddlers. Most don't even look at policy, if they did Biden would never had been elected. Now we have the worst President in this country's history.
Wrong again. Biden replaced the worst President in this country's history. Yet more delusion on your part.

Biden's allegiance is to China where he and his criminal family continue to rake in the money.
More retardation. Does Biden have a Chinese bank account? Trump had one.
Biden has failed at every turn and it continues to get worse, if that's possible. His advisors sure didn't vet Harris as his running mate. They only looked at the color of her skin and saw a way to gain the black vote. 81,000,000 people voted out of hate not policy. All they wanted is to have Trump out. Well Biden is now a lame duck two years into his term. This administration has surpassed the destructive Carter/Mondale administration by a long shot. I find it hard to believe that even the most far left fools can honestly say that the country is on the right track. Biden told us what he planned on doing but the 81,000,000 weren't listening or cared. Not one person can honestly say that they are better off now than only two years ago. Key word is honesty. They, like Biden, accept no responsibility for the demise of the nation. It's always someone else that are at fault. Everything we as Americans are experiencing has everything to do with Biden's failed policies and he does not care. The American people should demand that Biden take a cognitive exam, which he would fail. Even if he agreed to a cognitive exam it should be given by an outside independent Neurologist, not the Whitehouse physician. Don't hold your breath because it will never happen. The Democrats excel in their manic spending spree. Money the country doesn't have.
No comrade, the failure is you, You've failed if you're an American (doubtful), you've failed as a citizen and you fail every day as a human.

If this nation is in a demise, it's because of idiots like you since you can't tell $hit from Shinola but you'll watch Fox Entertainment 6 hours a day and pretend you're an intelligent life form.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Of course a Republican would do this.

>>>
Indiana’s Republican attorney general said on Wednesday that his office planned to investigate the Indiana doctor who helped a 10-year-old rape victim who crossed state lines to have an abortion.

Dr. Caitlin Bernard, an obstetrician-gynecologist in Indianapolis, has told multiple outlets that she provided care to the 10-year-old after a child abuse doctor in Ohio contacted her. The child was six weeks and three days into the pregnancy, Bernard said. After the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade last month, a wave of state-level abortion restrictions took effect, including in Ohio, a state that bans abortions after about six weeks of pregnancy, with no exceptions for rape or incest.
<<<

This is so fucked up on so many levels. People please get out and VOTE.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
They even executed innocent people because they were not sharing the same opinion 500 years ago. They also threatened Galileo when he told them that our planet was not flat.
Threatened? He was under house arrest because execution would have been too much for even the people of that time. The RC church was effectively the power in Europe- something that can't be allowed.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Of course a Republican would do this.

>>>
Indiana’s Republican attorney general said on Wednesday that his office planned to investigate the Indiana doctor who helped a 10-year-old rape victim who crossed state lines to have an abortion.

Dr. Caitlin Bernard, an obstetrician-gynecologist in Indianapolis, has told multiple outlets that she provided care to the 10-year-old after a child abuse doctor in Ohio contacted her. The child was six weeks and three days into the pregnancy, Bernard said. After the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade last month, a wave of state-level abortion restrictions took effect, including in Ohio, a state that bans abortions after about six weeks of pregnancy, with no exceptions for rape or incest.
<<<

of course only a Democrat would do this.....

continue to allow illegals into the country

jinjuku

jinjuku

of course only a Democrat would do this.....

continue to allow illegals into the country

Yep, and that is fucked up also. This is why I don't dogpile on only the Republicans. I have a large pile of rocks to throw.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yep, and that is fucked up also. This is why I don't dogpile on only the Republicans. I have a large pile of rocks to throw.
Oh boy are the Republicans happy that an immigrant is charged with the rape of a 10 year old child (perhaps only nine at the time of the rape) while the rest of us with any decency left are horrified what the child has gone through during and after the rape.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Oh boy are the Republicans happy that an immigrant is charged with the rape of a 10 year old child (perhaps only nine at the time of the rape) while the rest of us with any decency left are horrified what the child has gone through during and after the rape.
You're a moron if you think that both view points are somehow at opposite ends of the spectrum.

It's unconscionable that EVERY level of government that is supposed to protect the most vulnerable failed.

Her assailant should have NEVER been in the U.S. to even begin with and she shouldn't have to leave Ohio to get an abortion. See?

jinjuku

jinjuku

I'll add in another thing:

If you can down vote you can also reply. Don't hide. Have mental capacity to craft a well thought out position and let the best of ideas win.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You're a moron if you think that both view points are somehow at opposite ends of the spectrum.

It's unconscionable that EVERY level of government that is supposed to protect the most vulnerable failed.

Her assailant should have NEVER been in the U.S. to even begin with.
You're pretty dumb if you don't understand that the focus on the ethnicity and immigrant status of the rapist is just a deflection away from the fact that Republicans wants a 10 year old child bear a child to term, against her wishes as well as health.

Sucking up to the Republican play book.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'll add in another thing:

If you can down vote you can also reply. Don't hide. Have mental capacity to craft a well thought out position and let the best of ideas win.
Perhaps you could wait for a couple of minutes for me to reply after I downvoted you?

jinjuku

jinjuku

Sweden's immigration policy:
For non-EU citizens, the process is much more difficult. Unless you're moving to study (for which a separate permit applies), you'll need to apply for a work permit. This can only be done once you have a firm job offer in hand.

Swedens Abortion Policy:
The Swedish Abortion Act of 1975 gives all women today the right to an abortion up to 18th weeks of pregnancy.

At least we could be as consistent in the U.S.

jinjuku

jinjuku

You're pretty dumb if you don't understand that the focus on the ethnicity and immigrant status of the rapist is just a deflection away from the fact that Republicans wants a 10 year old child bear a child to term, against her wishes as well as health.

Sucking up to the Republican play book.
You're an idiot dude. It's not a deflection. It's a simple fact. You can't have Dem's going on about the overturn of Roe v. Wade (and I agree with the Dems position on this) and ignore the fact that it's their policies that enables mass uncontrolled immigration and the problems that it does bring.

This 10 year old victim was failed twice and each party here in the U.S. is culpable.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Don't you have any decency?
Decency ?????? are you really that stupid ?

That poor girl was raped by an example of Democrat 'F' ups if there ever was one. When that useless POS gets convicted I hope they castrate him before deportation (drop him 50 miles out in the ocean) !

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Sweden's immigration policy:
For non-EU citizens, the process is much more difficult. Unless you're moving to study (for which a separate permit applies), you'll need to apply for a work permit. This can only be done once you have a firm job offer in hand.
What is the context of that quote of yours?

If you live in EU in it's for sure much easier to move around in EU, and even easier if you live in the Schengen area. You'll even have access to health care like other residents (in general). If you're a Nordic citizen it's even easier as this predates EU and Schengen by decades.

Free immigration in Sweden or EU? Not at all but about 25% of the Swedish population have immigrant background (themselves or parents).

Swedens Abortion Policy:
The Swedish Abortion Act of 1975 gives all women today the right to an abortion up to 18th weeks of pregnancy.

At least we could be as consistent in the U.S.
It's free right to abortion up 18th weeks as you write but after that you'll need special permission. However, not if the fetus can survive outside the mothers body so the limit is 21 whole weeks and six days.

There is also a very important distinction compared to USA: Pregnant women have economic support during pregnancy and after birth, and for many years, that women in USA does not have. Having a child here, especially as a single mother, is not the same economic calamity in any way. The child and mother has full heath care coverage. Pregnant women actually have a real choice. Similar to Germany that also had no abortion rights and they come to a compromise acceptable for both sides.

As for EU, you should know that it's not a federation like USA, not like your NAFTA either (or what Trump renamed it to) but somewhere in between.

Edit: Grammar and clarification.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I used the F5 but unfortunately you didn't edit your response to actually have a point.

"View attachment 56918"
You should try editing your posts as well, like I did, and they might even improve. It's even possible to that several times, at least the same day or so.

On the other hand you bemoaned me for not replying to your post a few minutes after I tagged your post what it merited, so what is it? You even posted a snapshot. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis