Texas Republicans Untethered From Actual Fact and Reality

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Let em leave. Two fewer GQP senators especially Ted Cruz two dozen fewer representatives and a whole lotta federal tax dollars into that sink hole saved. The platform is basically to establish a Christian caliphate and revoke the voting rights act. Back to Jim Crow. Voting power to the rural white counties. It’s an amazing manifesto. Sam Houston is spinning in his grave.
And today the supreme court beefed up that califate. A state in essence has to give school vouchers to students in religious schools. Taxpayers $$$ to religious schools that may be allowed to exclude kids they don't like using religion as a shield. :eek:
there goes the Establishment clause.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
As is always the case... if you've thought it, it's already being done. :p
There's no way Texas will do it. It would mean war which they would lose badly and then Cruz and those aholes would be impeached and thrown out of offic... wait a sec.... hold on.... I think we're on to something here

Hey go Texas!!!! :D

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
While we are at it, let's fold the Dallas Cowboys and Houston Texans They can't be a part of the National Football League. And UT and T A&M can't be a part of the SEC since that is part of the NCAA. The Texas schools can go play amongst themselves.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
D'Souza is consistently unreliable. Amusing to an extent, but....

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
While we are at it, let's fold the Dallas Cowboys and Houston Texans They can't be a part of the National Football League. And UT and T A&M can't be a part of the SEC since that is part of the NCAA. The Texas schools can go play amongst themselves.
Okay the Dallas Cowboys can't be in the NFL anymore? No more Jerry Jones? I'm completely sold.

Okay cmon Texas! Let's go Texas!!! You go GOP!!! Hurry up and get this process started!!!!!

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I know let's call it "Texit"!
Boris Johnson may soon need a job. He could be the Texit™ spokesman. I can see him now wearing a Stetson hat, packing a pistol, eating BBQ :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
A truly outstanding idea. But why stop there? Major League Baseball would probably jump at the chance to dump the Houston Astros.

Just maybe … there could be a way to persuade Dan Snyder and his Washington Redskins (oops) Commanders to move somewhere (anywhere) in Texas. That way the NFL could get rid of two sh!tb!rds with one stone. Football fans in Washington, Maryland, & Virginia could stand up and cheer for the first time over 2 decades.

Last edited:
Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Here he is in a pink Stetson for Pride day in London so maybe not so good for Texas...
london-mayor-boris-johnson-wears-a-pink-cowboy-hat-at-the-pride-london-GAYRPN.jpg

O

OHMisback

Audioholic
I was born in Waco Texas in the early 50s. My mother was born in Rosebud and is buried there. She like me lived and worked in California. CA is my home. Texas is my birth place and I'll be buried there.

Saying that, three things come to mind.

1. "Sam Houston is spinning in his grave".
Sam Huston LET the Alamo happen. Think on that. They begged HIM to send help. HE DID NOT. I'm sure poor Davy Crockett appreciated that. He was just there to rejuvenate a devastated reputation that had been torn to pieces by Andrew Jackson "The Tyrant" "The Crony Connoisseur"

2. Branch Davidian. The WRONG people show up and they burnt the place to the ground. ATF as I recall.

3. Uvalde Texas. The WRONG people show up at a school and LET it happen. If someone has a better explanation, SPEAK UP! They " The Chief and every cop there" LET IT HAPPEN. ONE mother was a REAL action hero. She went in and got her kids. The only heroes that day were kids, teachers and parents.

Everyone else took 77 minutes to change their dippers. I think all the Texans left TEXAS and what was left over is their police force (S). For such a pro weapon state, it seems like most of the killings are by the cops or they just let it happen. California cops would NOT have burned down a building full of people nor would they WATCH and LISTEN to a massacre happen. Sorry it just wound not have happened.

Our neighborhoods are low to medium income. We have every group and type of people in the world where I live. The bikers that live around here would have been the third wave of people storming that school. 10 minutes is enough time to get fire and safety breaching tools there. 67 minutes left, that is a lot of dipper changing and nose picking.. What a horrible display of bad character.

CA CHP prefer to hold them face down and suffocate them one at a time., while the sergeant FILMS the murder take place in the station. 5 people hold a man down draw blood and suffocate him, right in front of their BOSS who is filming them. Not one has been arrested. It happens a LOT.

It is broke you know. I'm just glad I can bitch about it.. Hope I'm not to bold.

1/2 the people are scared, the other half should be! or . or ?

1/2 the people are happy, maybe the other half should try.

I think I'll stop with the half stuff now.. Half ass does come to mind though.

Ukraine? answer Moscow, dead center. Think Israel, what would they have done?

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
If people understood the economic impact it would have on TX, they would change their minds real fast.

No large corporation would stay after all the tariffs the US would impose on TX after leaving. It would be cheaper to relocate again. We MIGHT get to keep the oil companies, but the US will just buy it from other countries.

Trade with the US will be disrupted for a long time. We also won't have access the "US Internet" so I guess certain shows on Netflix won't work anymore. The internet will probably get censored because of course it will.

Plus, we can't leave legally anyway.

I haven't had any head injuries significant enough to think any of this is a good idea.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
If people understood the economic impact it would have on TX, they would change their minds real fast.

No large corporation would stay after all the tariffs the US would impose on TX after leaving. It would be cheaper to relocate again. We MIGHT get to keep the oil companies, but the US will just buy it from other countries.

Trade with the US will be disrupted for a long time. We also won't have access the "US Internet" so I guess certain shows on Netflix won't work anymore. The internet will probably get censored because of course it will.

Plus, we can't leave legally anyway.

I haven't had any head injuries significant enough to think any of this is a good idea.
I've had a brain injury and a mood disorder and I STILL think this is a stupid idea!!! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis