Sound United (Marantz, Denon, B&W) just announced another price increase July 5th 2022

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I just got my email from Sound United saying they will be increasing their prices again this July 5th.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
By how much, and is it across the board on all their brands?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
By how much, and is it across the board on all their brands?
Not all models.
Here are some examples:
B&W 802D3 $26,000 --> $28,000 (802D4)
Denon X6700 $3,100 --> $3,300
Marantz AV7706 $3,000 --> $3,200
Marantz AV8805A $5,000 --> $5,500

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Better get in your 4th of July sale buys in early.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Not all models.
Here are some examples:
B&W 802D3 $26,000 --> $28,000 (802D4)
Denon X6700 $3,100 --> $3,300
Marantz AV7706 $3,000 --> $3,200
Marantz AV8805A $5,000 --> $5,500
Looks like a roughly 10% pricing increase across the board. Do you have pricing information on the Polk Reserve R700s?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like a roughly 10% pricing increase across the board. Do you have pricing information on the Polk Reserve R700s?
Looks like no price increase on the Polk Reserve series.

Knottian

Knottian

Audiophyte
Good thing I just picked up the R200 and 607 S2s recently then. I imagine we'll be seeing similar price increases outside of just Sound United :/

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
This is ridiculous honestly. All these companies keep raising the price and before you know it there wont be a median income of people anymore. Either you'll be poor or rich. Can afford or living in a trash can. Every time I get close to enough money to buy an AVR I've been saving for, A) its out of stock or B) its gone up in price. At this rate I should just hang up the idea of owning a legit surround sound. Just stick to 1080p and my budget a$$ 5.1....

Just my 2 cents.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
It was only a few years ago those Denon 3400s were $549 on clearance. And that seemed to happen every November.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
It was only a few years ago those Denon 3400s were $549 on clearance. And that seemed to happen every November.
Right.
My Marantz was on sale/closeout for 900 in July '18.
The 6015, new is 2 Large. (I think the 6012 MSRP was 1599.)
I'm expecting the next generation will be at least 2199 if they release this year.
o_O

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I'd wager they looked at what they're having difficulty finding parts for and raised the price of the products accordingly.

Could be random, but it doesn't seem like it.

C

CeciliaMiller

Audiophyte
How much will it cost us if we buy it? Do you know? Our daily lives depend on science and technology in significant ways. This website www.topessaywriting.org/samples/information-science-and-technology benefits and significance of science and technology will be covered in the essay. Essay sample examples are also available here. who can assist you in easily finishing your assignment? By using the information in this post, I was able to finish my project. This website truly offers the best selection of essay samples.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis