Does anyone know what is the Sound Output of Apple OG Homepod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

augustya

Junior Audioholic
All frustrations regarding the Home Pod should be pointed at Apple and not at the good people here. I have many, perhaps too many Apple products. I’d never go near the Home Pod. It was an overpriced piece of s#%t that Apple simply couldn’t convince many to purchase and it was discontinued. I’ll go as far as to say that ALL of the products like it on the market are gimmicky pieces of s#%t that produce anything but quality sound. There is a reason the specs aren’t readily available from Apple. They suck.
I am mighty pleased with the Homepod for what they offer in such a tiny footprint adding to your lifestyle and decor.

So Apple has surpassed my expectations. There is no question of frustration. I am frustrated with the ganging up that is going on here. Homepod is a value for money for me.

My question the original question was out of curiosity not helplessness

A

augustya

Junior Audioholic
Why are you intentionally dishonestly straw manning me and misleading us with your ambiguous replies?

See how that works? ;)
You started asking me why? When ? How ? And all of those questions as if i was getting prosecuted in your court.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You started asking me why? When ? How ? And all of those questions as if i was getting prosecuted in your court.
I guess it's a demonstration of how it feels to be falsely and dishonestly accused of something.

You starting to get the idea now? Lol.

A

augustya

Junior Audioholic
I guess it's a demonstration of how it feels to be falsely and dishonestly accused of something.

You starting to get the idea now? Lol.
You are not even Funny ! You are Pathetic !! Now let me breathe some fresh air.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
And keep away from this thread with your trolls !!
Well... aren't you the one who jumped to conclusions, falsely judged, accused and condemned someone else without even knowing what was being talked about?

Seems to me you've appointed yourself adjudicator in your own private little court room...

A

augustya

Junior Audioholic
Well... aren't you the one who jumped to conclusions, falsely judged, accused and condemned someone else without even knowing what was being talked about?

Seems to me you've appointed yourself adjudicator in your own private little court room...
It is not my problem if you cannot read and comprehend simple English. I already posted the basis and reasoning of my decison to say it was wrong information.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
It is not my problem if you cannot read and comprehend simple English. I already posted the basis and reasoning of my decison to say it was wrong information.
Now you've gone from judging others to ad hominem insults and attacks. Showing us your true colors now. I applaud you for finally being honest.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I am mighty pleased with the Homepod for what they offer in such a tiny footprint adding to your lifestyle and decor.

So Apple has surpassed my expectations. There is no question of frustration. I am frustrated with the ganging up that is going on here. Homepod is a value for money for me.

My question the original question was out of curiosity not helplessness
If you are happy with the Home Pod and the perceived value in regard to price and features, then well done. But, the insults flying around this thread are a bit much. If Apple will not produce a proper spec sheet for their product, participants in various forums are hardly to blame and should not be the targets of one’s choosing when acting out. Go ahead and point that s#%t at Apple. They have it coming for many reasons.;)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
If you are happy with the Home Pod and the perceived value in regard to price and features, then well done. But, the insults flying around this thread are a bit much. If Apple will not produce a proper spec sheet for their product, participants in various forums are hardly to blame and should not be the targets of one’s choosing when acting out. Go ahead and point that s#%t at Apple. They have it coming for many reasons.;)
Exactly. I think NIN only did what a lot of us would do and dug up some quick charts for a simple precursory comparison. Something that takes time and effort, in a genuine attempt to be helpful. If there are issues with differences between how the data was obtained or something doesn't look right, that's where the participatory conversation comes in with some questions, explanations and some back and forth.

You go assuming and accusing people you've never met of dishonesty when they're trying to be helpful just shuts everything down and quite frankly, it's pretty insulting. I generally try to assume good intentions from folks unless otherwise demonstrated. Stuff like name calling and personal insults to me is just a demonstration of someone trying to be a troll and start a big old flame war.

A

augustya

Junior Audioholic
Why are forcing your theory down my throat ? lol !! I am not pissed off with Apple.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Why are forcing your theory down my throat ? lol !! I am not pissed off with Apple.
Nobody is forcing anything. Just providing you with info. The product in question has limited data out there, it's not provided by the manufacturer, and likely for good reason.

A

augustya

Junior Audioholic
Nobody is forcing anything. Just providing you with info. The product in question has limited data out there, it's not provided by the manufacturer, and likely for good reason.
And that is why I made it clear in my very first post that I know just like Bose Apple does not.publish all this data..

So my objective of coming here and posting this question was to see if some Audiophile and Audio Enthusiast has on his personal basis dissected and.found out this information. But information which is simple and easy to understand even for a non sound engineer person who would just look for this information once in his life time. Not breathe, eat and sleep frequency response. Something even a Layman would not have to spend time learning how to interpret this information.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
And that is why I made it clear in my very first post that I know just like Bose Apple does not.publish all this data..

So my objective of coming here and posting this question was to see if some Audiophile and Audio Enthusiast has on his personal basis dissected and.found out this information. But information which is simple and easy to understand even for a non sound engineer person who would just look for this information once in his life time. Not breathe, eat and sleep frequency response. Something even a Layman would not have to spend time learning how to interpret this information.
This is a home theater forum. Not many of us use a product like that, much less dissected one. Which is why you got the very few various links and charts that could even be found. I thought everyone made an honest effort to find whatever info is out there, however limited or incomplete, and immediately got accused of dishonesty.

Wouldn't it be more conducive to a positive conversation if you'd just assumed a mistake or misinterpretation instead of assuming someone is intentionally trying to lead you astray? Then you call me a pathetic troll for asking questions and pointing out that I don't think someone was being dishonest? C'mon man. You're not here to learn anything with an attitude like that.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
This coming from the person who didn't want to read an article that would help him understand how to interpret a frequency response graph? Isn't that comedy gold.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Did you even see the article I posted of the teardown? (Something you asked about)

A

augustya

Junior Audioholic
This coming from the person who didn't want to read an article that would help him understand how to interpret a frequency response graph? Isn't that comedy gold.
That is a person trying to sugar coat and hide his embarassment !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis