Monoprice Monolith Encore T6 Tower Loudspeaker Review

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I hope so Fed Ex said the 28th so that's Thursday I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Oh they are pretty spot on if not early. Recently a few things I ordered came earlier than the date it was supposed to.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well well well

Look who showed up today while I was at work?

Looking forward to playing with these.

The Rack is set up should be a simple deal to set these on up after I wake up and give them a go. I'll let you guys know what I think after I've played with them for a while tommorow.

And no worries @ryanosaur and @William Lemmerhirt I did buy a sub a PC2000 pro it won't get here till next week tho so I have plenty of time to run these full range before it gets here

@shadyJ how far off the walls should they be?

20220430_034801.jpg20220430_034733.jpg20220430_034701.jpg

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Awesome! Can't wait to see pics of them all set up and then hear what you think once you get them all dialed in and calibrated.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Well well well

Look who showed up today while I was at work?

Looking forward to playing with these.

The Rack is set up should be a simple deal to set these on up after I wake up and give them a go. I'll let you guys know what I think after I've played with them for a while tommorow.

And no worries @ryanosaur and @William Lemmerhirt I did buy a sub a PC2000 pro it won't get here till next week tho so I have plenty of time to run these full range before it gets here

@shadyJ how far off the walls should they be?

View attachment 55759View attachment 55760View attachment 55761
Their ideal distance from the walls depends on your preference for amount of bass. The closer you bring them to the wall, the more the bass gets loaded. If I were you, I would experiment with placement to see what sounds best.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Nice, @Danzilla31 ! :)

min standoff from wall should be twice the port dia. As Shady said, you can alway play around. No harm no foul.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Okay first of these are as Shady mentioned very well packed. I've seen more expensive speakers then these boxed up with less protection.

Second they look waaaaaay nicer in appearance then they are shown in the photos.

Even my camera doesn't do them justice.

For the amount of money they are asking you are getting a lot for your money. Okay I'll be setting them up and I'll play with them this afternoon then I'll let you know my thoughts.

If these perform as well as Shady says combined with looks the amount of speaker you get and the quality of shipping and packaging then bravo to you Monoprice!

20220430_141243.jpg
20220430_141217.jpg
20220430_141309.jpg
20220430_141302.jpg

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Okay first of these are as Shady mentioned very well packed. I've seen more expensive speakers then these boxed up with less protection.

Second they look waaaaaay nicer in appearance then they are shown in the photos.

Even my camera doesn't do them justice.

For the amount of money they are asking you are getting a lot for your money. Okay I'll be setting them up and I'll play with them this afternoon then I'll let you know my thoughts.

If these perform as well as Shady says combined with looks the amount of speaker you get and the quality of shipping and packaging then bravo to you Monoprice!

View attachment 55771View attachment 55772View attachment 55773View attachment 55774
Wait, WHAT!

No Port shot?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Oh man they look awesome, I can't wait to hear what you think of them. Monoprice is just killing it right now.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Danzilla31, congratulations. They look awesome. I'll bet they will sound even better. :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Danzilla31, congratulations. They look awesome. I'll bet they will sound even better. :)
Thanks! They look even better then what the camera can show I'll hurry up and get these setup let you guys know what they are like this will be a lot of fun!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Oh man they look awesome, I can't wait to hear what you think of them. Monoprice is just killing it right now.
I 100% agree I will be buying more from Monprice in the future that is for sure

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
I have been eyeing speakers for a long time and right now I am looking seriously at the Monolith Encore T6 or the JBL Studio 590. Both offer really good value right now.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I have been eyeing speakers for a long time and right now I am looking seriously at the Monolith Encore T6 or the JBL Studio 590. Both offer really good value right now.
I have the JBL Studio 570s and they are pretty awesome for being the very little brother of the 590s.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I've owned the 590's and LOVED them this will be fun to give you my thoughts on both!

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
I wonder if this is the parent company of these speakers?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I wonder if this is the parent company of these speakers?

Although the designer is too modest to take credit the same designer is behind the Monolith speakers. Also the Perlisten from what I've heard his hand is behind a lot of designs lately he just doesn't make a lot of waves about it pretty low key humble guy from what I've heard

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
20220430_202109.jpg

Okay first off WOOOOOWWWW!!! I cannot believe these speakers sound this good for 400 bucks a speaker!!!!! 350 when they went on sale when I got them!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis