What are you watching tonight?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Harlan Coben's 'Safe' , but if Netfix starts using commercials they can shove their service where the sun doesn't shine !

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Harlan Coben's 'Safe' , but if Netfix starts using commercials they can shove their service where the sun doesn't shine !
Yep!, I remember back in the 80's cable TV's main pitch was no commercials. Which at first it was great, but slowly year after year they started inputting more and more commercials. Plus the price increases every year. Now cable and satellite tv are just as bad as OTA antenna TV. I refuse to pay 150 + a month to be advertise to. Cable tv, Sat tv is a joke. Tubi, Pluto, and a few other's are free with about 3 to 5 commercials inputted in between about every 20 minutes after viewing your program. Not bad for free, but I wouldn't bet my last buck before long they to will end up like cable and commercial TV.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
If Netflix starts incorporating commercials I will drop them like a hot rock. I won't even mull it over for a second...

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
They will offer a low cost tier with ads. Nobody is going to turn on Netflix one day and suddenly find ads being inserted into the stream.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
They will offer a low cost tier with ads. Nobody is going to turn on Netflix one day and suddenly find ads being inserted into the stream.
Understood, but like STARZ (only subscribe to watch the latest 'Outlander' series) I'll subscribe only for a short while. FWIW my STB's don't have DVR capability

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Such a fun, zany movie. Reminds me of John Hughes and what he did. Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I thought he book ended the teen movie. It was never really the same after.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Such a fun, zany movie. Reminds me of John Hughes and what he did. Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I thought he book ended the teen movie. It was never really the same after.
ahhhhh Johnny Maestro , may he RIP ......

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
First time watching this on HBOmax, although I always saw clips as a kid on TV specials. It looks fantastic and colors pop as the source is 4K on 1080p. Saw some stuff on YT about it being released on 4K Bluray this week, so prompted me to see it tonight.
IMG_20220429_230708.jpg
IMG_20220429_230447.jpg
IMG_20220429_230258.jpg

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
HBO Max: Heidi Fleiss: The Would- Be Madam of Crystal. :cool::D
Oooh yeah!!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
First time watching this on HBOmax, although I always saw clips as a kid on TV specials. It looks fantastic and colors pop as the source is 4K on 1080p. Saw some stuff on YT about it being released on 4K Bluray this week, so prompted me to see it tonight.
View attachment 55754View attachment 55755View attachment 55756
The color really does pop in those screens. I still remember when shows on TV used to proudly proclaim they were "presented in TECHNICOLOR!".

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Watched Black Crab on Netflix pretty entertaining , good soundtrack worth a watch !

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Bah no Bruce Lee. :p
LOL long before he was born for sure. It was more just to see what it was like, never saw the series it was made from. I did dig Black Beauty's "sound" and the car chases generally, production values were a bit different back then :) The guy who plays Kato was interesting, guy by name of Keye Luke, who was in so many things I've seen (but didn't know his name).

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Just streamed the first two episodes of "Man Who Fell To Earth". Was a big fan of the movie & Bowie back in the day. This picks up the story in present time. Worth a view if you liked the film and has a good cast.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis