its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Edited because I am dumb

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Sunn O))) is a band. Those decals on the speakers must be from a fan...unless some white van PA speaker manufacturer decided to make some bootleg brand and stole the band's name/logo lol

The listing doesn't give the speaker brand/model number?
SUNN is a brand of PA and musical instrument amplification & speakers that has existed for more than 50 years.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

If they're in good condition, they should work just fine, unless you plan to use them in a very small room. Otherwise, rock on!

Hard to say exactly how well without the model, though.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Curious, what is the rest of the gear you will do the karaoke with?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
SUNN is a brand of PA and musical instrument amplification & speakers that has existed for about 50 years.

Also saw this on Wikipedia:

So basically I’m a dummy lol.

Not sure if these are the exact same model in the original post but they are $270 used at musicians friend:

highfigh

highfigh

Also saw this on Wikipedia:

So basically I’m a dummy lol.

Not sure if these are the exact same model in the original post but they are $270 used at musicians friend:
Nobody is a dummy- I worked at a music store in the '70s when they were one of the hot brands. Ever hear of a bass rig called 'Sun Colliseum'? Think of bands like Mountain, Jimi Hendrix Experience (he's said to have used five of these) and players like John Entwistle- they were made when the band didn't have a giant PA system for the whole band, most of the PA amplification was for the vocals and the guitars/bass/keyboards needed their own amplifiers & speakers. Ampeg had a bass guitar cabinet with eight 10" speakers called a 'refrigerator' because of its size.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis