davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
ATT Pebble Beach final day. Beats the heck out of watching the NFL Pro Bowl.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Here's the big moment......ooooohhhhhh!.......ooooohhhhh!:)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
ATT Pebble Beach final day. Beats the heck out of watching the NFL Pro Bowl.
The problem with golf, its not over till its over. I think its pretty cool, these journey men that play and grind only to get close, but finally win one.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Countdown to Indy Car season, less than 3 weeks away !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Irene Wust (Netherlands) won gold in the 1500m. Her sixth gold and 12th medal overall. Wust has taken home a gold in five consecutive Olympics. Good grief, lady. Legend.:cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
On the womens side of hockey looks like another Canada/US final unless something extraordinary happens. We lost to them 4-2 but outshot them 53-27. I'm hopeful, but really, nah it's Canada.:D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Glad Chen got his gold in free skating. Haven't seen that much pressure on an athlete from the press since Djokovic trying to win his fourth in a row at the US Open last year. Schifrin exited early, and I believe Shaun White didn't medal.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA trade deadline. Multiple big trades today let's see how they work out.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Norway and Germany currently have the most golds with 6. Austria and Norway with the most medals at 14. Germany swept bobsledding. Same with Netherlands women in speedskating. US men hockey have a legit shot at gold apparently.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
NBA trade deadline. Multiple big trades today let's see how they work out.
they're dancing in the streets of Philly. I'm not much of a NBA fan but goodbye to what's his face the Sixer's got rid of..........

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Women hockey-
Canada 11, Sweden 0 :oops:

Welp silver is lookin pretty good. ;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I always liked the Ski Jump. Gonna have to tune in this year. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA men's golf Waste Mgt. Phoenix open 2nd round. Probably the loudest crowd on the PGA Tour and a fun watch if you are into watching golf.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Downhill skiing, curling and hockey are the only things worth watching. Curling is great and the only sport you can drink beer while playing.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I've been flipping between USA, NBC, and the Olympic Channel. Not sure on the schedule. The first round of high jump was probably preliminary.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis