SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Ah, the memories of how real journalism crashed in 2016.....I am guessing YT has not had a chance to take this down.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
and to further show what we already know that the Trumpster is a lunatic .......

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
and to further show what we already know that the Trumpster is a lunatic .......

Scary stuff.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, to your point about Cruz being naturalized, he isn't. Naturalization is for immigrants and since his mother is/was a US citizen, he's not an immigrant.

I hope you're not saying the Democratic politicians are clean, because that would be incorrect.
What was the point of trying to bring up Cruz into a conversation about possible 2024 presidential candidates? What sane person could possibly vote for him after what he did in the winter (Texas power disaster) of 2021???
Not even one year passed. Do you really have such short collective memories?

Blunder? - This wasn't a blunder - that was treason and duty dereliction. Why he is still in power and has not been removed just for that isn't much a of mystery.

This is what a "blunder" looks like:
What he did with the Cancun trip wasn't one.

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I predict that neither Trump nor Biden will run in 2024. Based on their records they are 2 of the worst presidents we have ever had. Trump worse by a long shot. So, let's see what is offered to us in 2024.
More of "both sides" horseshit and misinformation. One is responsible for over 1 million American deaths and another one is not progressive enough. - Yes, both "worst", right... /s

Look at Florida, proudly keeping Trump policies torch alive. over 65k confirmed covid deaths with a populace of around 21.5million. Let us compare it Taiwan, the population of 23.5million, never had Covid locked down, and yet, it had less than 19k covid cases and under 1k covid deaths. Maybe it has something to do with the Taiwanese government doing things differently than Ron Deathsence?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Joe Rogan 2024

The best ratings. Maybe a cage match with Putty.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I'm at the point that with 2024 I may have to run. If you want a job done right....

And I don't want to.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
You
I'm at the point that with 2024 I may have to run. If you want a job done right....

And I don't want to.
You sound like Michael in Godfather III. :) We have certainly done worse!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
What was the point of trying to bring up Cruz into a conversation about possible 2024 presidential candidates? What sane person could possibly vote for him after what he did in the winter (Texas power disaster) of 2021???
Not even one year passed. Do you really have such short collective memories?

Blunder? - This wasn't a blunder - that was treason and duty dereliction. Why he is still in power and has not been removed just for that isn't much a of mystery.

This is what a "blunder" looks like:
What he did with the Cancun trip wasn't one.
Someone else mentioned Cruz, I replied to that and it was quite a while ago. Not sure why you commented- not going to look for the original posting.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
>>>

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment— the Disqualification Clause — expressly bars any person from holding “any office, civil or military, under the United States” if he “engaged in insurrection” against the Constitution after previously swearing to uphold it “as an officer of the United States.” These terms definitely apply to Trump, and some Democrats are exploring the use of Section 3 against him.

A lawsuit filed in Januaryin North Carolina provides a model for future proceedings against Trump. A group of registered voters have invoked the 14th Amendment to disqualify Rep. Madison Cawthorn from running again for a seat in the House in 2022, based on his support for the January 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol. They are relying on a provision of state law that authorizes them to raise a “reasonable suspicion” that a would-be candidate is legally unqualified for the office he is seeking. If the voters can convince the state’s election authorities that their “suspicions” are reasonable, the burden of proof will shift to Cawthorn — who must establish, “by a preponderance of the evidence,” that he is eligible. The congressman will have a full and fair opportunity to demonstrate, before an impartial fact-finder, that the charges against him don’t have the necessary support.

Trump’s case is no different — except that he will be facing similar challenges in all 50 states.

<<<

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
More of "both sides" horseshit and misinformation. One is responsible for over 1 million American deaths and another one is not progressive enough. - Yes, both "worst", right... /s
While I'm certainly not a Trump fan, saying 'he' is responsible for over a million deaths ??

Look at Florida, proudly keeping Trump policies torch alive. over 65k confirmed covid deaths with a populace of around 21.5million. Let us compare it Taiwan, the population of 23.5million, never had Covid locked down, and yet, it had less than 19k covid cases and under 1k covid deaths. Maybe it has something to do with the Taiwanese government doing things differently than Ron Deathsence?
with regards to your Fla stats and given the State for which it is, do you know of the 65k COVID deaths, what the avg age was ? my guess........over 65 !

So while you're poking at dip-wad Governors you need not look far from home........ NY State !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
While I'm certainly not a Trump fan, saying 'he' is responsible for over a million deaths ??

with regards to your Fla stats and given the State for which it is, do you know of the 65k COVID deaths, what the avg age was ? my guess........over 65 !

So while you're poking at dip-wad Governors you need not look far from home........ NY State !!
Yeah NY is a mess.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Wasn't Cuomo the governor responsible for 15,000 to 10,000 unnecessary nursing home deaths?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Wasn't Cuomo the governor responsible for 15,000 to 10,000 unnecessary nursing home deaths?
That's the boy !! I suspect he was busy checking out the backside of the nurses .......:p

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I think it was more than that and for his TV statements, he got an Emmy Award. But, I guess the media didn't want to see the damage he was doing.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic

DeSantis did the same thing that Cuomo did, he just didn't report it.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Well, nursing homes are where people get moved to so they can make space in a hospital. Unless of course, you want hospitals filled to capacity to the point where they become nursing homes.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis