The Book Of Boba Fett

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Saw a blurb that says Sebastian Stan (The Winter Soldier) will play Luke Skywalker in Mando S3.

Watched first episode of Book of Boba Fett and wasn't that impressed. It was OK.

Last edited:
T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Enjoyed it as well but would have preferred practical effects for some characters. I had a "Star Wars Trilogy: Special Edition" flashback.:eek:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Enjoyed it as well but would have preferred practical effects for some characters. I had a "Star Wars Trilogy: Special Edition" flashback.:eek:
It is not same production value as a film so there is going to be more digital and digital that isn't as good. I can live with that as long as the show stays decent.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Disney isn't short on cash. The show looks great but there is no excuse for a practical Jabba, shot on film in 1983, looking better than a digital version of his relatives in 2022. They looked like s#%t. But, the rest of the show is great.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Just watched the latest episode. I needed something sweet after the sour “Eternals.”:D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Recently very popular around these parts and so many of very agree with his views, a year ago Critical drinker did a great video featuring a bit of history into who is Kathy Kenney why recent Star Wars movies sucked:

Nor Mando, nor Booklet of Boba Fett aren't that great, but they are MILES better than anything Kennedy had her paws in, and for obvious reasons.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
The Lady and I have been waiting to stock up some episodes for a few good nights of watching… just watched the first two. Strangely, she is enjoying it.
I am being patient.

Seems they aren’t really giving the showrunners a budget to wow us with, though. Likely not going to change much through this season. If they give us S2, I hope they change that up and bring it.

Moreover, they had better not fail us on the Obi-Wan series!!!

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Still enjoying it and Chapter 5 brings back some familiar faces and helmets.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The writing/dialog in ep 4 was cringe worthy several times....

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This one is very hit or miss. Not loving it overall. Nostalgia for the sake of nostalgia. It worked in Mando, but now they are literally relying on it.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Frankly, I think both the Mandalorian and Boba Fett suck since in both cases the primary characters seem to be idiots.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
The Lady and I have been waiting to stock up some episodes for a few good nights of watching… just watched the first two. Strangely, she is enjoying it.
I am being patient.

Seems they aren’t really giving the showrunners a budget to wow us with, though. Likely not going to change much through this season. If they give us S2, I hope they change that up and bring it.

Moreover, they had better not fail us on the Obi-Wan series!!!
Ya hoping they have a much bigger budget for the Obi-Wan series. The other 2 I’m liking overall but they are written like scooby doo episodes. LOL :)

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Word has it Favreau and Filoni are lobbying hard to get Gina Carano back. I dunno if she will or not, but her firing had more to do with Kennedy's attempt to sabotage the success of Mando than any real moral imperative. Luckily for Star Wars Kathleen Kennedy has been removed from just about any creative decisions or control over the series. There is new hope...
I wonder if they try lobbying DIsney/ABC again after this Whoopi Goldberg fiasco? A two week suspension?
It would help to bring her back. She had a lot of young female fans.

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
This place is full of stuffy, grumpy old guys that hate everything.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Ok, still enjoying it BUT winced a couple of times as there is some really bad dialogue and too much going on in Chapter 6. Some of it belonged in the other show or even that other spin off. They need to tighten it up in every way right quick. Oh, there were also some creepily real effects in this one. They are getting better at it.o_O

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Ok, still enjoying it BUT winced a couple of times as there is some really bad dialogue and too much going on in Chapter 6. Some of it belonged in the other show or even that other spin off. They need to tighten it up in every way right quick. Oh, there were also some creepily real effects in this one. They are getting better at it.o_O
The dialog is cheesy. The actor who plays Boba Fett doesnt know better but the actress who plays Fenec is struggling to deliver a little more. Her delivery was much better in Agents of Shield as she had more material to work with. The special effects are quite good as is the sound track. Over all, I find it entertaining.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
First 3 or 4 episodes are a bit of a slog. Episodes 5 and 6 pulled me right back in.

Cad Bane from the Clone War series is the new big bad! Eek!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis