It's Official......Physical media is alive and well !!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Some vinyl still has have never been digitized.

I do not miss vinyl.
Like so many on this forum I grew up with vinyl and enjoyed much music that way, though I found the care for them a little tedious. I've not owned a LP for over 30 years and certainly does not miss that media, except the artwork. CD's are so much better technically in every way, is fairly robust and portable.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
for sure, and I have plenty !

I can say the same, for I never gave it up !
I did give it up in the early 2000s but got back into it around 2015. And the Vinyl I bought I tried not to duplicate my CDs. Now I have 100 plus LPs and around 500 CDs. And now I'm hearing that some major companies are going to start making cassette players again. I'm out on that at least I think that I am. :)

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Not only physical media but also content too remains alive and well.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
The dirt cheap vinyl of the late 1990s is what got me into vinyl. At that time, I could typically pick up 2-3 used vinyl for the price of a new CD.

There was an excellent record shop (Sound Exchange) right across the street from campus, so an excellent place to go peruse between classes on a Friday. That shop isn't there any more, it was the building with the alien frog artwork on it (Hi how are you frog) in Austin. The Houston Sound Exchange is still in business.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Not only physical media but also content too remains alive and well.

Yeah! Old school rock rules! You never hear a Taylor Swift, Beyoncé,:rolleyes: or Katy Perry song, being played in movies. Why? Cause they suck! Easy on the eyes till they open their mouth. Lmao. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis