Klipsch Heresy IV vs Forte III vs B&W 704 S2

T

topdog999

Audiophyte
I listen to hip hop, pop, rap, classical, and other various types of music. My room size is 27' x 15' x 12. I want to hear detailed and loud background instruments and other background sound along with overall lively sound where I feel like every instrument is playing right in front me. Between Klipsch Heresy IV vs Forte III vs B&W 704 S2, which one would you recommend and why.

Thanks

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Heresy are a design from the 1950s and they sound like it. They are the worst from that bunch. That selection of speakers are not the ones I would be choosing from.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Pick the speakers you like best from that group....but I'm with shadyJ and I'd keep looking.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
None of the above.
So many different options, and better.

T

topdog999

Audiophyte
Heresy are a design from the 1950s and they sound like it. They are the worst from that bunch. That selection of speakers are not the ones I would be choosing from.
Any speakers recommendation under $3500 for pair of speaker?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
In addition to some VERY good suggestions made above...
Polk Legend R600
RBH PM-8 Monitors
Definitive Technology Demand D17
Monitor Audio Silver 500 7G

L

Lakeshow2413

Junior Audioholic
I listen to hip hop, pop, rap, classical, and other various types of music. My room size is 27' x 15' x 12. I want to hear detailed and loud background instruments and other background sound along with overall lively sound where I feel like every instrument is playing right in front me. Between Klipsch Heresy IV vs Forte III vs B&W 704 S2, which one would you recommend and why.

Thanks
Klipsch Heresy IV’s without a doubt! Give them a listen in your room.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis