Are These Finds Good Deals?

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Will have a lot of bass, but the treble will not be as clean as some speakers, and will be lacking some in the treble ... will not have the highs that you like
I never found any speaker with those aluminum Vifa tweeters to be lacking in treble. They were always too bright for my tastes.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I never found any speaker with those aluminum Vifa tweeters to be lacking in treble. They were always too bright for my tastes.
I found the Monitor series to be a little dull sounding for mains although the Monitors or Titans can make good surrounds. For a budget speaker they're ok.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I found the Monitor series to be a little dull sounding for mains although the Monitors or Titans can make good surrounds. For a budget speaker they're ok.
It is that dip in the frequency response

1639409177561.png

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
There would be obvious reflections but IMO the sound image would completely be reversed, the left channel sound would be heard from the right and so on, unless you sit very close as mentioned before.
Imagine that you prefer the overall experience sitting on the floor very close./QUOTE]

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Once the court is exposed to Danny's greatness they'll see it his way I'm sure. :p

I wonder what happened? He comes across as a really mellow guy.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Once the court is exposed to Danny's greatness they'll see it his way I'm sure. :p

I wonder what happened? He comes across as a really mellow guy.
Gotta be something not his fault.. probably some fan of someone made an issue out of nothing

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Gotta be something not his fault.. probably some fan of someone made an issue out of nothing
Oof... I dunno.

"According to TMZ, the drummer shoved the man in the chest with two fingers, shouting, “You’re a f—–g f—-t!” several times. It’s unclear what led to the argument.

The other man was not taken into custody, KCI Airport spokesman Joe McBridge told Fox 4. Carey was no longer in custody on Monday and was released on a bond.

Video of Carey’s arrest obtained by TMZ shows the 60-year-old drummer wearing a Kansas City Chiefs jersey. At one point, he tells officers he is the drummer for Tool as they put him up against a glass window and cuff him."

Doesn't paint a pretty picture for Danny, but there may be more to the story.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I think I need to be a Mod - just to keep you guys on Task!
I'm calling it Replicant's fault for pinging me about it in the good deals thread!

He knows full well I'm powerless to stop myself from replying to anything Tool related! :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis