2021 Audioholics Christmas Gift Guide

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
We were all happy to put 2020 COVID-19 madness behind us this year only to be faced with a supply chain issues making it difficult to purchase electronics either due to unavailability or resultant price increases. With that said, here are some great holiday gift ideas to help bring your audiophile loved ones Christmas cheer. The goal is to build a kick ass home theater system for under $4k to enjoy all of the latest streaming shows like Squid Game, or your favorite movies.

cookie.jpg

Read: 2021 Audioholics Christmas Gift Guide

(tell us your AV picks for this year below)

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Man you want a kick ass home theater for insane prices I honestly have no idea how they do these sales. I picked up the 570 and 520C for less than 500 bucks.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
So who among us clicked on this thread looking for ideas to buy for someone else..? :p

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
So who among us clicked on this thread looking for ideas to buy for someone else..? :p
Yeah exactly, I mean I'm gonna buy a home theater for another person? Imagine someone opening up 5 speakers, subs, and a receiver? Oh gee thanks, just what I wanted.

P

paulgyro

Junior Audioholic
Man you want a kick ass home theater for insane prices I honestly have no idea how they do these sales. I picked up the 570 and 520C for less than 500 bucks.

Man keep thinking about these too. Insane blowout. Also considering going all the way and getting the 590. Should I get the 590 and sell my Klipsch Forte IIIs?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Man keep thinking about these too. Insane blowout. Also considering going all the way and getting the 590. Should I get the 590 and sell my Klipsch Forte IIIs?
I don't know man but the little 570s are awesome. The 520C I got for 90 bucks and that's a steal also.

S

Schrodinger23

Audioholic Intern
Hard to beat this price on Ascend Sierra 2s. If you are sitting 10 to 12 feet or less from your main speakers, these would be hard to beat.

!

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, been thinking about a Roku or Chrome Cast for my wife. Anything I want is outside of the gift budget. :D

P

paulgyro

Junior Audioholic
Hard to beat this price on Ascend Sierra 2s. If you are sitting 10 to 12 feet or less from your main speakers, these would be hard to beat.

!
Do you know of any measurements on this speaker available online?

P

paulgyro

Junior Audioholic
Do you know of any measurements on this speaker available online?
Silly me, Ascend publishes a bunch themselves. What do you think of their Sierra-2 vs Sierra-2EX? 2EX worth the extra money?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Silly me, Ascend publishes a bunch themselves. What do you think of their Sierra-2 vs Sierra-2EX? 2EX worth the extra money?
I haven't heard the EX, but the S2 got me to sell off my SVS Ultras and go with Ascend Acoustics for my 5.1 system.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
...send the link to all family members...

Christmas Day: Why did I get 9 sets of Squid Game cookie cutters?

My family sucks.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis