Star Drek:Discovery

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I have Netflix dam the bad luck. Yep! Just checked my list on Netflix it's gone..:mad:

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Sign up for paramount+ In January, power watch all four seasons and Picard for kicks, then cancel.
:)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I might watch ST Discovery S04E01 tonight - unless I run out of time watching The Sinner and Batwoman. :D

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Ha.
Star Trek can always get worse. But isn't that why we love it. Half of ALL of Star Trek shows is nearly unwatchable at times, and that even includes my favorite in DS9. I only got roped into NG because my fiance was into it and I was a captive audience... It got better as the years wore on, but early NG was pretty bad most of the time. :p

Discovery isn't that different. *shrugs

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Watched it about an hour ago ... it was OK ... will see if it can keep my attention

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Watched it as well. It was ok. Tilly definitely has an expanded roll this year, pun intended. So help me if this another season of a kid missing his mom though.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
I don't remember swearing in past seasons, but I clearly heard poop said at least twice in the season 4, 1st episode. Not that I'm against swearing, it just seems kind of out place on a Star Trek series.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I like Discovery S01-03.

So I‘ll wait until I have more episodes of S04 before I start watching S04.

I couldn’t stand any of the previous ST series. But I like Discovery and Picard so far.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Not to side track this thread, But Lost in Space, 3rd season starts December 1st. I liked the first 2.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Not to side track this thread, But Lost in Space, 3rd season starts December 1st. I liked the first 2.
I think it's the final season as well, but didn't realize it was going to drop so soon. I liked the first two as well.

BTW, anybody else noticing a lot of color banding with Discovery? It's always been an issue, and it's kind of distracting at times.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I think it's the final season as well, but didn't realize it was going to drop so soon. I liked the first two as well.

BTW, anybody else noticing a lot of color banding with Discovery? It's always been an issue, and it's kind of distracting at times.
Now that you mentioned that, I have noticed some banding, thought it was my settings on my 4K tv. Went to my 4K Blu-ray play put in Monster Hunter and no banding. But I have noticed on some from streaming Netflix. But yeah Lost in Space last season. Like it, but then I'm a sci-fi junkie Soo..I like Molly Parker, she was awesome in Deadwood.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Now that you mentioned that, I have noticed some banding, thought it was my settings on my 4K tv. Went to my 4K Blu-ray play put in Monster Hunter and no banding. But I have noticed on some from streaming Netflix. But yeah Lost in Space last season. Like it, but then I'm a sci-fi junkie Soo..
I'm a sci-fi junkie as well, and the next couple of months are gonna be great. Also have the final season of Expanse coming out, Book of Bobba Fett at the end of the month, Spiderman No Way Home, etc.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I'm a sci-fi junkie as well, and the next couple of months are gonna be great. Also have the final season of Expanse coming out, Book of Bobba Fett at the end of the month, Spiderman No Way Home, etc.
Oh yeah! Gonna be a feast for us Sci-Fi junkies! We got Dune! The new one, we got Another life! I watched the last season loved it! Of course I watched all of Battlestar Galactica the second one. Loved it! I'm gonna watch all of Discovery, like it a lot also. Then, then! We got 2nd season of Witcher coming out! Ozark! Man, it's gonna be good!

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Amazon dropped some hints this may not be the last season of the expanse… I’m guessing it may be split into two seasons.

“We have what we think is a very natural pause point for the story after season 6. I think one of the things that is sort of an outmoded idea is the idea of being canceled. Alcon — our studio — is very committed to the IP. They have lots of plans. We’ll see what happens after that.”

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Amazon dropped some hints this may not be the last season of the expanse… I’m guessing it may be split into two seasons.

“We have what we think is a very natural pause point for the story after season 6. I think one of the things that is sort of an outmoded idea is the idea of being canceled. Alcon — our studio — is very committed to the IP. They have lots of plans. We’ll see what happens after that.”
They've completely screwed up the Expanse. I've read the entire series of books and after season 2 I have no interest in watching a series that has taken the best parts of the books and dropped them completely.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis