Christie Vive Audio Speakers

KING DRANZER

KING DRANZER

Audioholic
Has anyone here experienced Christie Vive Audio line-array speakers. How are they for Music and Movies.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
For a Line Array to work, it needs to reach from floor to ceiling. Smaller versions are called 'truncated lines' and are not usually very effective at producing that wall of sound line arrays are known for.

I didn't know Christie had gotten in to speakers tho! I find it curious that they are mounting the woofers right behind the ribbons. Looks cool, but can you find anywhere to audition them?

KING DRANZER

KING DRANZER

Audioholic
For a Line Array to work, it needs to reach from floor to ceiling. Smaller versions are called 'truncated lines' and are not usually very effective at producing that wall of sound line arrays are known for.

I didn't know Christie had gotten in to speakers tho! I find it curious that they are mounting the woofers right behind the ribbons. Looks cool, but can you find anywhere to audition them?
Got two sources but have to check their return policies. Don't think they are much flexible.

KING DRANZER

KING DRANZER

Audioholic
Touch Boards have return policy only on failure of items and not for audition purpose.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis