What holiday is next, all of them?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The link to a picture of a school is less informative than reading the url :) Which isn't much either way, some sort of right wing butt hurt dude named "rantz" is mad about a halloween parade being cancelled?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
1634226810193.png

The only thing subjective, opinionated media is good for is feigned, pointless outrage. That this article is from a "Conservative Talk Radio Show" even lessens its credibility. (And I will say the same about Left-Wing Propaganda sites, too!)

D@mn, I think I got dumber just looking at that fcuking BS link.

I want my 10 seconds back!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My school had to change the Halloween Carnival to a Fall Festival when I was 8 because someone complained. That was 30 years ago. People complaining about Halloween is nothing new.

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
My school had to change the Halloween Carnival to a Fall Festival when I was 8 because someone complained. That was 30 years ago. People complaining about Halloween is nothing new.
People complaining about all the holidays is nothing new, I remember years and years ago when the whole Merry Christmas became offensive and no, I never stopped. I just think it's a little ridiculous. I'm sure it's only time before no more easter bunnies or Santa's at the mall (yea far fetched but it wouldn't surprise me) there's no equality in such nonsense, only bickering.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
People complaining about all the holidays is nothing new, I remember years and years ago when the whole Merry Christmas became offensive and no, I never stopped. I just think it's a little ridiculous. I'm sure it's only time before no more easter bunnies or Santa's at the mall (yea far fetched but it wouldn't surprise me) there's no equality in such nonsense, only bickering.
The people who want to keep Christmas Christian are the same ones who think Halloween is of the devil and opens you up to demons...

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
The link to a picture of a school is less informative than reading the url :) Which isn't much either way, some sort of right wing butt hurt dude named "rantz" is mad about a halloween parade being cancelled?
Ah yes, it was only right wing bozos with articles about it...very very informative response.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ah yes, it was only right wing bozos with articles about it...very very informative response.
Well, Jason Rantz could be described as a right wing bozo all right, and its just not very important one way or the other. Good luck on getting worked up over it.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
When I see something "anti-halloween" the Christians on the right are who pop into mind. They've been at war with halloween forever.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I'm sure it's only time before no more easter bunnies or Santa's at the mall
Ooh! Of all the possible futures!!! I could only hope.
What does plopping your child on a strangers lap have to do with honoring the birth and death of a religious icon?
Other than that religions have been sanctioning the molestation of the youth for a few thousand years or so… so what’s a few more? :p

The secularization of religious Holy Days and the appropriation of pagan symbols to celebrate those Holy Days is hilarious to watch. It’s the very same people that propagated that behavior that are crying foul now that their religions aren’t as dominant a social force as they once were. So now it’s all a “war” being waged against them.
Social indignation and self righteousness at its finest!

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
When I see something "anti-halloween" the Christians on the right are who pop into mind. They've been at war with halloween forever.
Not Christian. Halloween was always just a fun time of year. The Christians against it, I've never looked into it, yet never it never really crossed my mind. Either way, it's a stupid holiday like the rest and why not just enjoy it. And no I'm not actually worried about them being taken away. I'll still hand out candy to those that like to enjoy life rather than strip it from others (not saying you) or maybe I'll just chuck candy at the pesky kids knocking on my door and turn into a bitter old man.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Nah, the commercial stuff will be the only part that stays. If it makes money, it ain't going anywhere.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Not Christian. Halloween was always just a fun time of year. The Christians against it, I've never looked into it, yet never it never really crossed my mind. Either way, it's a stupid holiday like the rest and why not just enjoy it. And no I'm not actually worried about them being taken away. I'll still hand out candy to those that like to enjoy life rather than strip it from others (not saying you) or maybe I'll just chuck candy at the pesky kids knocking on my door and turn into a bitter old man.
I didn't assume you were. I do assume that Christians are likely behind any notion of "cancelling" Halloween tho. Just sayin'... those guys are by and far the most vocal about how evil and paganistic it is. A lot of them consider it a satanic holiday. There are a ton of Christian videos out there extolling the evils of Halloween and how it shouldn't be celebrated lest you risk your soul. They'd love nothing more than to see it go away.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I celebrate whichever holiday I choose and to hell with the woke crowd, I went to an Italian restaurant on Columbus Day!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I celebrate whichever holiday I choose and to hell with the woke crowd, I went to an Italian restaurant on Columbus Day!
The woke crowd aren't the guys who want Halloween to go away...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I personally think there are holidays that can go. I personally hate Thanksgiving, and it has nothing to do with my birthday sometimes falling on the last Thursday in November.

Columbus day is also stupid. I get why it exists, and making the day a national holiday did do some good. But we're done with that now, it's fine to let it go.

St. Patrick's Day in the US is dumb. Same with Cinco De Mayo. Those aren't even our holidays, just an excuse to drink.

You know what is MUCH more interesting that Halloween? Día de los Muertos is a much cooler holiday around remembering the loved ones you've lost. My town has a festival every year, and it's pretty cool. Plus, all the spooky stuff is still around, but in a different way.

I'm going to start celebrating Christmas the way the Germans do. Krampus is awesome too.

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
I didn't assume you were. I do assume that Christians are likely behind any notion of "cancelling" Halloween tho. Just sayin'... those guys are by and far the most vocal about how evil and paganistic it is. A lot of them consider it a satanic holiday. There are a ton of Christian videos out there extolling the evils of Halloween and how it shouldn't be celebrated lest you risk your soul. They'd love nothing more than to see it go away.
Ha I need to check that out. I know of a few who went to Pensacola Christian Academy, yea that would make for a great B rated Halloween movie in itself.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I personally think there are holidays that can go. I personally hate Thanksgiving, and it has nothing to do with my birthday sometimes falling on the last Thursday in November.

Columbus day is also stupid. I get why it exists, and making the day a national holiday did do some good. But we're done with that now, it's fine to let it go.

St. Patrick's Day in the US is dumb. Same with Cinco De Mayo. Those aren't even our holidays, just an excuse to drink.

You know what is MUCH more interesting that Halloween? Día de los Muertos is a much cooler holiday around remembering the loved ones you've lost. My town has a festival every year, and it's pretty cool. Plus, all the spooky stuff is still around, but in a different way.

I'm going to start celebrating Christmas the way the Germans do. Krampus is awesome too.

(Just an excuse to drink) LMAO!!! Lolo Sweet!! Lolo

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis