What are you watching tonight?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This movie will really push your system if you have a decent one. Soundtrack and sound effects from aircrafts and drones are amazing!!

View attachment 50600
I like the audio on this one not just for the movie but also that you can play the music alone with the disc, and definitely has a coupla sections that are demo-worthy. Plus it's one of Tom's better efforts I think :)

ps Okay, it's really not got to do with Tom, I'm just a big sucker for Olga Kurylenko :)

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I like the audio on this one not just for the movie but also that you can play the music alone with the disc, and definitely has a coupla sections that are demo-worthy. Plus it's one of Tom's better efforts I think :)

ps Okay, it's really not got to do with Tom, I'm just a big sucker for Olga Kurylenko :)
That was a good movie and she is a hottie

You have impeccable taste in women Lovin

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I just got done watching outlander the Sci Fi movie that had Jim Caviezel in it I think I totally misspelled his last name but I love that movie guilty pleasure

It has totally killer bass

Trying to decide what to watch next

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
yes she definitely has a look to her.. I looked her up and she’s Ukrainian-French, which can be a good mix for a model like her..

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Fell asleep to The Thing 2011 prequel. Like it just not as much as the original. Before that watched heavy metal 2 I loved Heavy Metal 1 as a kid from the 80's it was just ok :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Batman The Long Halloween part 1 and 2 this morning. I liked it ok but kept hearing Dean Winchester whenever batman talked. :)
Anyway NFL this afternoon after all it's Sunday!

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
MNF Raiders at Chargers should be a GREAT game!
The only drawback to my cutting the cord years ago has been not being able to see MNF. Lately and as a whole, the games have been meh (as has been the commentary) but tonight is an exception. Should be a great game and I wish I could see it!

*One of the cool things about living in the DFW area is that they air the Cowboys MNF (or TNF on NFL Network) football games OTA!

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Yes they did.
Thanks; didn't catch the whole game but saw the score was 8-7 or some nonsense at one point. I am a diehard old school Pats fan (back when they used to wear their far superior classic uniforms with Pat on the helmet) as well as an old school Bucs fan so this was an interesting matchup to me -- especially since Brady was facing his old teammates and coach on the field in Foxboro.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Re-watching Locke and Key, since season 2 is comming out the 17th

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Monday night Creepshow season 3
Tuesday night La Brea.
So funny you mentioned Creepshow -- I was just texting a friend about this because he mentioned it...

I caught some of this the other night and thought it was the FILM because my cable channel identifier said "CREEPSHOW"...I never even knew there was a series!

I stumbled upon a scene where some ladies were arguing aboard a train or something, and then suddenly these nightmarish creatures attack from the darkness...do I have this right?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis