Anyone know what happened to Kurt aka KEW?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Kurt used to be an avid poster, but I haven't heard from him in awhile. I sent him a PM in mid-August, but no reply. I hope he is OK. Anyone know what he has been up to?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Had been wondering myself, it's been a while. Maybe just taking a break....

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Kurt used to be an avid poster, but I haven't heard from him in awhile. I sent him a PM in mid-August, but no reply. I hope he is OK. Anyone know what he has been up to?
I used to PM him as well. Before Covid we were talking about me coming to visit and hear some of his speakers. I'm glad you brought this up Shady because I've been wondering as well.

I hope he's okay

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I haven’t heard from him since mid July. He was traveling in Mexico last I heard.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Same here, I been a bit curious why he's been a no-show for the last couple months.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Checked, his last post seems to be July 20, 2021. Hope all is well.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Don't worry! I saw him a couple weeks ago, he's just had way too much going on. I'm sure he'll return!

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Don't worry! I saw him a couple weeks ago, he's just had way too much going on. I'm sure he'll return!
Oh that's good news! Whew, he was a regular with great posts.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
@KEW, where are you?!

I've noticed Kurt kinda tapering off for a li'l while now and have been wondering if this is just the normal ebb and flow of posting on forums. Sometimes I take little breaks myself then come back strong. Hopefully that's all it is. I like Kurt and hope all is well.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Good, thanks for the heads up Alex.

You haven't been around much lately either!
Yeah I've been busy wrangling some rescue dogs. Cane Corso needs A LOT of exercise. We want to continue to expand our rescue, but these dogs are pretty demanding so it'll be a slow population increase!

Might switch to wall hanging speakers. Play time can be a bit ruff!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah I've been busy wrangling some rescue dogs. Cane Corso needs A LOT of exercise. We want to continue to expand our rescue, but these dogs are pretty demanding so it'll be a slow population increase!

Might switch to wall hanging speakers. Play time can be a bit ruff!
I love my dogs. I love dogs period. One of mine, Loki, is a rescue. I think what you're doing is a very noble cause, so kudos man. I feel like we have a responsibility to dogs because we're the ones who bred them to be dependant on humans. All they want is approval and to be loved.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I love my dogs. I love dogs period. One of mine, Loki, is a rescue. I think what you're doing is a very noble cause, so kudos man. I feel like we have a responsibility to dogs because we're the ones who bred them to be dependant on humans. All they want is approval and to be loved.
I love dogs so much, my motto is I don't trust anyone that doesn't love dogs.
Our 12 year old Beagle passed away in June. We loved him so much, he was the best dog I was ever around. He never nipped, never snapped, he was love 24/7. Still painful even now.
Sorry, didn't mean to bring the mood down.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I’ve raised and trained English Springer Spaniel’s for over 30 years I love them like my kids as does my wife . We hunt them and go to a couple other states for small weekend trips .

There smart and lovely personalities they are my constant shadow’s I’ve had 9 counting the two I have now Gus and Gracie a father and daughter.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Been wondering about Kurt for awhile now. I’m glad shady asked! Good to know he’s ok.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I love the saying, 'Everyone says their dog is the best dog, and they're never wrong!'

Did some volunteer work with private rescue homes and met some humans that impressed upon me to do the same when I was able.

Both the wife and I wanted big dogs, and Sebastian was pretty much the only one available at the Humane Society when we were ready. Really had no idea what a Cane Corso was, but we learned quickly! Add in his abuse, and he's taken a lot of hands on work and patience to keep him seeking love. Rather than letting his fear turn to anger, and hate, and so on.....

I had built my own center channel a couple years ago, and its been in use since. Always more tweaking could be done, but I am overall pleased. Need to decide if I am going to continue and build out the rest of a 7ch system. Already replaced one woofer in the Phil 3's, and suspect it will happen again. Not to mention the floor space they consume is a bit much for our small house when small 'horses' start playing. Really don't want to part with the Phil's, but may need to for their safety!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I rescued this little guy and it's been one of the best decisioms I've ever made. I volunteer at the defense league and animal shelters sometimes.

Had no intention of adopting and then someone brought in this Lil guy this Lil 10 lb chihuahua with a broken leg and broken ribs because some do##$che beat him to an inch of his life and just so scared of everything I mean everything man something just melted in me and I had to take him home.

It was hard to win his trust but once I did we've been inseparable. Watching him change into the loving Lil spaz ball that just loves life has been some of the fondest memories of my life. Daddy loves you Franco

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I rescued this little guy and it's been one of the best decisioms I've ever made. I volunteer at the defense league and animal shelters sometimes.

Had no intention of adopting and then someone brought in this Lil guy this Lil 10 lb chihuahua with a broken leg and broken ribs because some do##$che beat him to an inch of his life and just so scared of everything I mean everything man something just melted in me and I had to take him home.

It was hard to win his trust but once I did we've been inseparable. Watching him change into the loving Lil spaz ball that just loves life has been some of the fondest memories of my life. Daddy loves you Franco
That's just awesome, man! Teach 'em about love and it changes everything.

Sebastian would strangle himself on the other end of the leash to get away if I so much as had the mail in my hand, or anything. Thankfully he hardly even flinches anymore, and most things I can convince him to 'come and sniff' and he'll see that whatever in my hand, is ok.

Who would have thought there was such a love for Woofers around here?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis