Bose 901 continentals series 2 "salesman samples" ?

P

paulsfam4

Audiophyte
Hi I have a pair of Bose 901 's series 2 centennials that I think might be salesman samples they have a do not resell sticker by bose and a possible salesman name and serial numbers. Anyone can help Identify what it is or not thank you

Attachments

M

muziekfreak

Audiophyte
Hi I have a pair of Bose 901 's series 2 centennials that I think might be salesman samples they have a do not resell sticker by bose and a possible salesman name and serial numbers. Anyone can help Identify what it is or not thank you
As far as I know , they are all the same as the series 1 and 2 however they had a curved baffle..that's it really.

P

paulsfam4

Audiophyte
I know the speaker is the same I want to know about the sticker

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'd say the sticker is pretty self explanatory. What exactly are you wanting to know above and beyond them being most likely samples for a salesperson?

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Agree with Pogre. It's pretty clear from the sticker that it's a salesman's sample. Sold to one below retail or maybe even below wholesale, so not for resale in a store. All I can add is that those are the oldest 901's I have ever seen. :) I hope you have the active equalizer for them. They sound quite bad without it. If not, maybe find one on-line to complete the set for practical and historical purposes.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Agree with Pogre. It's pretty clear from the sticker that it's a salesman's sample. Sold to one below retail or maybe even below wholesale, so not for resale in a store. All I can add is that those are the oldest 901's I have ever seen. :) I hope you have the active equalizer for them. They sound quite bad without it. If not, maybe find one on-line to complete the set for practical and historical purposes.
I wonder if they would still be the top selling brand without equalizer haha
Probably sound good with eq yes
NFL keeps them rolling in the money sell tons of headphones

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis