What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Sixers at Dallas Mavericks. Even though I moved to Florida I'm still a Mavericks fan.

J

JengaHit

Audioholic
2018-09-04_5b8ef5734c836_into-the-badlands-season-3-cover-950x638.jpg

Great post-apocalyptic AMC martial-arts series with stylized, but still gritty, Hong-Kong-style fight choreography. The show co-creator and star, Daniel Wu, had become a Hong Kong action star before developing this series. Season 3 finale left open the possibility of S4, but AMC unfortunately cancelled the series.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
There's nothing like William Shatner's over acting. And the pain grimaces.
Can't agree more...I always crack up, to this day, watching the explosive hammed-up outbursts in some episodes, the best being when he played an evil version of himself in "The Enemy Within."

"IMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CAPPPPPPPPNNNNNNNNNNN KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRK!!!!!!!"

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
View attachment 46680
Great post-apocalyptic AMC martial-arts series with stylized, but still gritty, Hong-Kong-style fight choreography. The show co-creator and star, Daniel Wu, had become a Hong Kong action star before developing this series. Season 3 finale left open the possibility of S4, but AMC unfortunately cancelled the series.
Looks interesting, yo....

J

JengaHit

Audioholic
Into the Badlands fight scenes. Nick Frost doing kung fu!

Emily Beecham as The Widow:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Heritage PGA tournament at Harbor Town in South Carolina. Great course for TV. All weekend baby!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Between senior and regular men's golf this weekend I have been streaming Boston Legal on Prime. Never really watched it when it was broadcast but now its quickly becoming my favorite show. Great cast and characters. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis