B

Bone-Head

Junior Audioholic
Anyone out there have any listening time with these speakers? Just looking for some opinions

K

kini

Full Audioholic
Anyone out there have any listening time with these speakers? Just looking for some opinions
I don't agree with everything he says but he has reviewed/listened to a lot of speakers-

B

Bone-Head

Junior Audioholic
Thanks, I already watched it. I was looking for other opinions besides his, thanks.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
One way to find out :) Sure look nice, altho I wouldn't want what I see in white or walnut, black would work. I see a lot of positive comments on the R series from KEF, would like to try but don't really need new speakers at this point either and they're not at the head of the list.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'm sure some people could add some very descriptive and creative adjectives regarding the treble, midrange, and bass and imaging and soundstage. :D

They sound good. They are neutral accurate sounding speakers. Would need subwoofers if you like more bass.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm sure some people could add some very descriptive and creative adjectives regarding the treble, midrange, and bass and imaging and soundstage. :D

They sound good. They are neutral accurate sounding speakers. Would need subwoofers if you like more bass.
Yeah a visit to what hifi or a few other sites should easily yield some great verbiage!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis