Ted Denney Synergistic Research Slander of Audioholics

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
two people that I know here in the US that had COVID had to wait 90 days before getting the first poke

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Got my first vax shot (Moderna) yesterday, next one in a month....no side effects except for a bit of soreness where they stuck me....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
two people that I know here in the US that had COVID had to wait 90 days before getting the first poke
I seem to remember my doctor saying that was the amount of time antibodies can be detected once you recover. Something like that at least. The time frame has changed a few times, but that's the gist.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I seem to remember my doctor saying that was the amount of time antibodies can be detected once you recover. Something like that at least. The time frame has changed a few times, but that's the gist.
If that's the case, vaccines are faster at creating antibodies. One more reason to get vaccinated as soon as possible rather than stupidly wait and risk to get infected.

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
@gene I go get my 2nd on the 12th of this month. Gene if I may ask, any side effects you may be experiencing from that 2nd shot? I had No side effects from the 1st. But I was told by my Doctor I may have somewhat of a immunity to COVID-19 because of my blood type.
What blood type are you?

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
Got my first vax shot (Moderna) yesterday, next one in a month....no side effects except for a bit of soreness where they stuck me....
I got my first for Pfizer 2 weeks ago...only soreness in the arm too. I just hope the 2nd one goes as well.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
What blood type are you?

O+ but with that said people's with O- from what my Doc said are somewhat more Immune. I ask him about that because I read a article about COVID-19, he told me that I more than likely won't get the flu as much. I've only had the flu once in my life. And only one flu shot and that was umm about 5 or more years ago. Now take what's said with a grain of salt cause a new flu virus may come around a get us all. Can't stop evolution I guess.

Last edited:
ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
O+ but with that said people's with O- from what my Doc said are somewhat more Immune. I ask him about that because I read Article about COVID-19, he told me that I more than likely don't get flu as much. I've only had the flu once in my life. And only one flu shot and that was umm about 5 or more years ago. Now take what said with a grain of salt cause a new flu virus may come around a get us all. Can't stop the evolution I guess.
I am 0- now if it will over ride the heart problems, and lung problems.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I am 0- now if it will over ride the heart problems, and lung problems.

Hey Bro! Checked out your profile info says 2006! You been around a long time on AH! Very nice! Plus you have a nice system! Hang in there Ole Timer! :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis