startup and shutdown popping w/ audio receiver and laptop

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sounds like a problem with your computer's audio. Can you export the audio digitally from the computer instead of using its analog output?

S

stormfront

Audiophyte
not until i can get a newer avr ... i need a new tv too ... broke my flatscreen TV over some stupid ANTS ... i hate ants!!!!! lol normally i have a 32+ tv and ill hdmi my laptop to it and then i have the avr and some nice 5.1 speakers /8" ported subwoofer. the way i have it setup , all the sound is focused right at where i sit and watch tv or whatever. sound is incredible when you know what your doing in regard to setting speakers properly

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
not until i can get a newer avr ... i need a new tv too ... broke my flatscreen TV over some stupid ANTS ... i hate ants!!!!! lol normally i have a 32+ tv and ill hdmi my laptop to it and then i have the avr and some nice 5.1 speakers /8" ported subwoofer. the way i have it setup , all the sound is focused right at where i sit and watch tv or whatever. sound is incredible when you know what your doing in regard to setting speakers properly

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis