Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
No markings or model on the back
Woofer and tweeters need replacement, someone trolled me on another forum said you’ll could diy repair the mids .
Couldn’t remove the mids /tweeters there glued in.

Are these completely junk ? The woofers work and are12” go pretty low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Those are the same speakers you posted when you first joined here! You've GOT to be kidding me! Those are trash!

*Edit: I'm assuming that's where NIN's link leads to!

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Those are the same speakers you posted when you first joined here! You've GOT to be kidding me! Those are trash!

*Edit: I'm assuming that's where NIN's link leads to!
Didn’t even remember that post yeah trash .
No idea why I even got them ... worse then shelf system speakers.
Must be white van ?
Wish I hadn’t lost the receipt ... should had returned them .

Wonder if I can remove the woofers try and sell them on Facebook or something.
The speakers are junk ofc

May work as speakers stands but there too ugly ...

Last edited:
Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
They aren't white van. You'll never find real wood on a white van speaker. Probably Radio Shack or Sears junk from the 1970's... when even cheap speakers had wooden boxes. Please just put them by the curb for trash pick up. And stop buying speakers.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
They aren't white van. You'll never find real wood on a white van speaker. Probably Radio Shack or Sears junk from the 1970's... when even cheap speakers had wooden boxes. Please just put them by the curb for trash pick up. And stop buying speakers.
I got them a while ago stupid mistake
First time I got something so useless and bad drivers . Surrounds were all shot ..
Could turn it into this lol

Might be a good block of firewood
I’d say this is stupidest thing I’ve ever gotten . I already had decent speakers , mind must had been going insane to buy such garbage... large woofers don’t mean anything ... junk

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It's veneer, but I have seen real wood veneer on White Van speakers. A friend asked me to check our a pair that were being sold by someone he worked with and they were called 'Denmark Speakers'. Yeah, I wonder who they were trying to copy. Well, other than the sound. They looked decent but the hole in the midrange was just annoying-almost as if it wasn't even connected.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
It's veneer, but I have seen real wood veneer on White Van speakers. A friend asked me to check our a pair that were being sold by someone he worked with and they were called 'Denmark Speakers'. Yeah, I wonder who they were trying to copy. Well, other than the sound. They looked decent but the hole in the midrange was just annoying-almost as if it wasn't even connected.
It probably wasn’t. :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
It was solved in October of 2019. Somehow Noob forgot, or he thought we'd forgotten...
Yeah, those bad boys are pretty unforgettable.

I swear, sometimes I think noob is just trolling the poop out of us...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis