No moderators on here, lot of chaos/trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
Hi Audioholics team, I'm writing this to inform you that, you need to implement some strict rules on personal insults, troll. There is a report button, but not sure if it even works. I like the forum so much, but the number of trolls in here just ruins the experience. I've been to other forums but have never come across these many trollers.
I hope suitable action is taken place in the near future or immediately,

Thank you.

Edit: See the comment section below.

Last edited:
killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Hi Audioholics team, I'm writing this to inform you that, you need to implement some strict rules on personal insults, troll. There is a report button, but not sure if it even works. I like the forum so much, but the number of trolls in here just ruins the experience. I've been to other forums but have never come across these many trollers.
I hope suitable action is taken place in the near future or immediately,

Thank you.
You'd be the first to be kicked out. Lenient rules are what gives you access.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Don't poop here please.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Stupid and rude. No surprise there. There's only one troll here at the moment and it is you. If you want trolling to stop, you can stop at any time and it will be gone. Funny, eh?

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
Stupid and rude. No surprise there. There's only one troll here at the moment and it is you. If you want trolling to stop, you can stop at any time and it will be gone. Funny, eh?
I think you're just mad at me for giving you the dumb reactions for your dumb post. I can see that, you had the need to trail/stalk me outside the forums too. It's understandable.

A cable burning dumbass has no place discussing quality of any respectable company. Be it Yamaha or any other.
View attachment 43600

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Personal Insults.

I like the forum so much, but the number of trolls in here just ruins the experience.
You say personal insults? You Insult every core member on this Forum that tries to give Sound, Logical, Informative, Good Advice to others seeking it. Not one of your post is Informative or Directing or even eludes to any truth about Audio or Home Theater.

And you of all people calling others Trolls. It seems the only posts you follow are those that involve Yamaha. The only thing you add to a thread is your dislike to Denon/Marantz and the Falsities that you spread about the brands. Your constant Derailing of threads is Distracting, Frustrating, and Misleading, and make it hard for others to give Credible Guidance.

You Sir are the Troll around here.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I think you're just mad at me for giving you the dumb reactions for your dumb post. I can see that, you had the need to trail/stalk me outside the forums too. It's understandable.

Far from it. Your less than bright Internet activity is being shared around as a joke (and believe me by people who'd have far less patience explaining anything to an idiot like you, and certainly far less than I used to have, you'll remember I gave you a lot of very patient explanations before I had to write you off. But that's your fault. You can't say I didn't try).

Also, there's nothing about my posts that is dumb. Saying that a cable burning dumbass has no place evaluating the grade of execution of some decent companies is probably the smartest and most decent thing one can say about your trolling. OTOH, you labeling that dumb is just your frustration.

If anyone ever visits these forums and doesn't right away pick on who's clueless, rude and not very bright among the members, you have a 100$ from me. ;)

Your dumb post actually found me. If you don't believe me, come and join AudioBS on FB. It was posted by another member all together. Yes, people make jokes on your expens. I don't see how am I to blame, I even took the time to give you some simple and straight info. We all know what you did with those.

So here we are. Majority of audio group, either laughs at you or can't really stand you. They share your posts as a joke. You have a scale of people feeling sorry for you, ignoring you, not agreeing but overlooking it, people annoyed by you and those who can't stand you.

What do you do?

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
Far from it. Your less than bright Internet activity is being shared around as a joke (and believe me by people who'd have far less patience explaining anything to an idiot like you, and certainly far less than I used to have, you'll remember I gave you a lot of very patient explanations before I had to write you off. But that's your fault. You can't say I didn't try).

Also, there's nothing about my posts that is dumb. Saying that a cable burning dumbass has no place evaluating the grade of execution of some decent companies is probably the smartest and most decent thing one can say about your trolling. OTOH, you labeling that dumb is just your frustration.

If anyone ever visits these forums and doesn't right away pick on who's clueless, rude and not very bright among the members, you have a 100$ from me. ;)

Your dumb post actually found me. If you don't believe me, come and join AudioBS on FB. It was posted by another member all together. Yes, people make jokes on your expens. I don't see how am I to blame, I even took the time to give you some simple and straight info. We all know what you did with those.

So here we are. Majority of audio group, either laughs at you or can't really stand you. They share your posts as a joke. You have a scale of people feeling sorry for you, ignoring you, not agreeing but overlooking it, people annoyed by you and those who can't stand you.

What do you do?
So we all are dumb, aren't we for discussing the cable break-in?

You're the einstein of this forum..... So a very bright person like you went and joined the Audio BS group on Fb. Nice!!

You ignored one of my question regarding the enclosure comparing both the Denon & Yamaha. You want me to quote that too here too?
@PENG was the person who actually responded.

"Do speaker cables need a burn in period? | Audiogon Discussion Forum"

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/do-speaker-cables-need-a-burn-in-period

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
You say personal insults? You Insult every core member on this Forum that tries to give Sound, Logical, Informative, Good Advice to others seeking it. Not one of your post is Informative or Directing or even eludes to any truth about Audio or Home Theater.

And you of all people calling others Trolls. It seems the only posts you follow are those that involve Yamaha. The only thing you add to a thread is your dislike to Denon/Marantz and the Falsities that you spread about the brands. Your constant Derailing of threads is Distracting, Frustrating, and Misleading, and make it hard for others to give Credible Guidance.

You Sir are the Fucking Troll around here.

View attachment 43690
Teach that to your kid you're holding in that photo of yours then. Mazersteven you have no clue what wrong advices @william lemmirhirt gives.

Why am I even replying to a troll like you?

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
So we all are dumb, aren't we for discussing the cable break-in?

You're the einstein of this forum..... So a very bright person like you went and joined the Audio BS group on Fb. Nice!!

You ignored one of my question regarding the enclosure comparing both the Denon & Yamaha. You want me to quote that too here too?
@PENG was the person who actually responded.

"Do speaker cables need a burn in period? | Audiogon Discussion Forum"

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/do-speaker-cables-need-a-burn-in-period

And there I was thinking you might've stumbled onto the concept of apology. It’s supposed to take you far, but perhaps it’s not the road you’re interested in taking.

I couldn’t be further away from Einstein. I actually don’t see myself as a very smart or intelligent person. That’s why I ask, take advice from those who know and try to learn. I joined AudioBS long time ago. Some people there make witty jokes about snake oil. It helps me because I don’t like snake oil and I don’t like people who sell it so it’s nice to laugh about it.

Your post landed there totally unexpectedly.

Yes, even I, a dumb non-Einstein managed to learn somehow that cable burn-in is not a real thing. So, I meant what I said. If you still don’t understand this about cable burn-in (and I’m not saying it’s supposed to be a shame) then you shouldn’t educate people on what gear to buy. It would disqualify you.

And many of your posts that are plain wrong went uncensored. You’re wrong if you think that your every post gets piled on. I, alone, saw like a dozen that no one reacted to. Like when you tell people that setting up sound in a room is done by exchanging brands. Stuff like that.

And don’t delude yourself, you’re not being rude to me because I didn’t answer your question. You’re being rude because you cling too hard on false concepts and think that admitting you had no clue would make you look weak and unprofessional, while it is your persisting on these false concepts that makes you look weak and unprofessional.

You keep trying to make this about you personally. And it’s not. I wouldn’t have a different opinion in the slightest about anyone who behaves like you behave.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Teach that to your kid you're holding in that photo of yours then. Mazersteven you have no clue what wrong advices @william lemmirhirt gives.

Why am I even replying to a troll like you?

OK, you want banning increased. After this latest outrage of rudeness, I'm going to formally ask you get a permanent ban. If anybody deserves it you do. If you believe that cables need burn in, then your brain must only possess a couple of neurons and half a synapse.

We are really very tolerant on this forum and have our ways of dealing with offensive remarks. Here they are at their best dealt with by humor and a wide vocabulary, that hopefully gets a few laughs.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I and other mods routinely look at and clear reported posts. Some of them not to everyone's satisfaction.

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
I and other mods routinely look at and clear reported posts. Some of them not to everyone's satisfaction.
I apreciate it, it got to be so hard here when bunch of them start spamming, trolling and also abuse each other. Someone told me polk section was way bad.

You should've seen the Onkyo or Denon thread. They went completely went off topic and started putting up pics not even related to audio.

The 2 of them are present here too.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I apreciate it, it got to be so hard here when bunch of them start spamming, trolling and also abuse each other. Someone told me polk section was way bad.

You should've seen the Onkyo or Denon thread. They went completely went off topic and started putting up pics not even related to audio.

The 2 of them are present here too.

You need a mirror. Everyone can do better.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Guys, I haven't perm-banned anyone here in years. I just received a semi-schitty PM from a long term member, that I've never slighted once.

Report post's, report posters, PM me or any other mod and it will be looked into.

As a note: regardless of standing in this forum here if you have an out of line post it can and will be moderated. Being a 16 year member doesn't shield you from this. The knuckle heads will take care of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis