OPTOMA "HD142x" Projector

B

butchdee

Audiophyte
OPTOMA "HD142X" Projector
Installed new Lamp two months ago. Colors were washed out. Installed new color wheel. Color wheel and fan come on and cycle. Lamp won't come on. Also, what's the voltage at the Lamp plug?

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
These types of questions are better directed at FixItFrank on YouTube. He does videos of projector repairs and gets into the actual guts of many different models.

Most people online, myself included, don't have a clue how these things are put together internally and certainly don't have wiring diagrams and a good idea of the specifics of how a particular model is wired. FixItFrank does have a good idea and is the best resource I've seen online for this stuff.

B

butchdee

Audiophyte
These types of questions are better directed at FixItFrank on YouTube. He does videos of projector repairs and gets into the actual guts of many different models.

Most people online, myself included, don't have a clue how these things are put together internally and certainly don't have wiring diagrams and a good idea of the specifics of how a particular model is wired. FixItFrank does have a good idea and is the best resource I've seen online for this stuff.
I will check it out. Thank you.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis