Aaron Kwekel

Aaron Kwekel

Audioholic
Hello everyone,

Im currently looking for good Atmos speakers that are not too large but sound good. I know there were mixed reviews for the Def Tech A60 modules that connect to the BP8060st. I would consider buying a pair of these from someone. Because I can't find them anywhere online. I'm also open for suggestions to other products or where to buy.

Thank you

Current Setup.

Tv:
  • B8PUA 4K HDR Smart OLED TV w/ AI ThinQ® - 65'' Class
Receiver:
  • Onkyo TX NR696
Speakers:
  • 2x Definitive's BP-8060ST Bipolar SuperTower
  • 1x Definitive Technology CS-8060HD
  • 2x Definitive's SR-8080BP (Currently not hooked up.
Power Conditioner
  • Panamax 5300

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
Honestly, if you can manage wall or ceiling mounted speakers as opposed to Atmos modules you’re better off in my experience. I’ve tried Martin Logan, Def Tech, PSB and Klipsch Atmos modules with 10’ ceilings that are flat and not vaulted and at the end of the day I’ve gotten exponentially better 5.4.4 performance simply using two pairs of Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000’s I grabbed off Craigslist for $100 a pair.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I wouldn't bother with Atmos without ceiling mounting myself....don't think it would be worth it otherwise in my room....and that's also one reason I haven't gone that route...don't want to dig into the ceilings currently.

Aaron Kwekel

Aaron Kwekel

Audioholic
Thanks for the advice. I’m currently looking at SVS Prime Elevation. I have heard nothing but good about them.

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
Thanks for the advice. I’m currently looking at SVS Prime Elevation. I have heard nothing but good about them.
The Prime’s have gotten glowing reviews from the members that have used them.SVS makes a solid speaker in my opinion

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis