Audessey app without XT32

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I’ve checked and the app is compatible with my receiver but how much functionality will I get without XT 32?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Up to the limits of the filters on the version you have. You have XT or basic MultEQ?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Up to the limits of the filters on the version you have. You have XT or basic MultEQ?
XT... what’s funny is I was just verifying on Marantz website and saw this for the SR 5014... lol, 140x7

9B1823C1-63FB-4F3F-B607-34E65AB7FC46.png

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It can probably do 140w into any one channel at a given moment....that's all that can really mean these days unless stated specifically as an ACD type spec. The Audyssey pages on specific filter counts for the three versions I'm getting site errors on.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
It can probably do 140w into any one channel at a given moment....that's all that can really mean these days unless stated specifically as an ACD type spec. The Audyssey pages on specific filter counts for the three versions I'm getting site errors on.
Well that sucks about the errors... where are you looking for your information? I emailed Marantz several days ago but did not get a response.
Is the 512 vs 128 the number of data points in the sample?
73307076-A6DB-4935-8985-311FB97FD069.png

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, that's the chart for the filter count I was thinking of....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
FWIW, I have three receivers with Audyssey and the difference between XT and XT32 hasn't really show up for me. THe sub tweaking and ability to tweak two sub channels independent of each other is more valuable to me than the filter resolution.

Granted, each of the three systems are totally different, but my oldest XT receiver used to be in my theater with the same subs and it did a great job. Everything sounded very good.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis