Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Never would’ve got a 4k tv 5 years ago if I didn’t know it would only look good for Netflix and bad for everything else , just collecting dust in my basement now .. not being used

Should had got a roku tv or one of the last 1080p TVs made ...
anyone else disappointed with these TVs
Not to mention there like 1/4 the price now
Wish I’d had listened to this https://www.cnet.com/news/why-ultra-hd-4k-tvs-are-still-stupid/
I bet cheap TVs like this are better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Post your settings pls
Been in the box for 4 months it didn’t save my custom settings.. and wish I wrote them down but didn’t ...
$1100 or so sure wasn’t worth it in 2015
What arip off cost more cuz it was 120hz

I tried the guide on rtings.com before it didn’t help .
Is it normal for cable or u verse to look horrible on a 4k tv?
Netflix off my roku premier was about the best video quality I got .
Some Blu-rays looked horrific others were amazing .

Should had never gotten a plasma in my bedroom or displaced this tv to basement. Plasma is too heavy cannot move it due to bicep tear ...

panny was just way better for movies but I wish I would’ve just stuck to this 4k led tv wasn’t worth putting it in basement for Panasonic.

Last edited:
Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Unfortunately, picture quality these days has as much to do with the HDMI spec and capabilities of every device in the chain as it does with a quality TV. The weakest link is often times an aging cable box more than an aging quality TV. There are still low power channels broadcasting in 480i to this very day. My in-laws wasted good money on a TV because they insist on watching the standard definition channels and stretching them rather than tune to the HD. Sometimes, settings in the device and AVR can improve picture quality without touching the TV. There will be issues between some HDMI 1.4 and some HDMI 2.0 devices. While not quite finalized in implementation, HDMI 2.1 isn’t looking too hot either. F#%kin’ HDCP! Sorry, it’s a tick.;) I hope you can fine tune it all. Don’t give up!
Probably be the last Sony I buy after picture quality issues .
The android os is super glitchy too and the apps look Terrible .
Bought roku for it
I’d imagine most 4k TVs look bad with cable /u verse box .. possibly blurred due to missing pixels

Cable is trash why isn’t it 4k yet ?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Wonder if this tv tho not bright enough for hdr would be good for gaming ??
Now how to get it hooked back up Should wait until ps5 works out the bugs and keep using my 1080p lcd .
How long do lcd last ?? Will this tv ever die ?? My old Sony is too reliable
It was unused for a few years now I use it 10 hours a day ..

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Cutting cable is not an option watch too much nba , nfl I just wish we got spectrum I miss most nba games on cable .. cannot afford nba league pass .

How does u verse and cable companies get way with selling such crappy service with low definition 1080i that looks like 720 or lower on a 4k tv .

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis