L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
Are we ever gonna see a 12 bit oled or am I gonna die first

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
That's a good question, been hearing about 12 bit panels for a few years now with nothing actually coming out.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
That's a good question, been hearing about 12 bit panels for a few years now with nothing actually coming out.

I'm debating on buying a new oled, jist curious if anything major is gonna drop

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I'm debating on buying a new oled, jist curious if anything major is gonna drop
I seriously doubt it to be honest. I haven't heard anything concrete about 12 bit panels coming out any time soon.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
The only 12 bit panel I have heard about that was possibly coming out is the Hisense Dual cell TV but I'm not sure it will even be available in the US.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I wouldn't worry about a 12bit panel until the current crop of 10bit panels can replicate Rec. 2020 100%. Most don't even get to 80%.

Even if a 12bit panel is coming soon, if there is no content, then it doesn't matter so grabbing one early only to be an unpaid beta tester isn't a good use of funds.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I wouldn't worry about a 12bit panel until the current crop of 10bit panels can replicate Rec. 2020 100%. Most don't even get to 80%.

Even if a 12bit panel is coming soon, if there is no content, then it doesn't matter so grabbing one early only to be an unpaid beta tester isn't a good use of funds.
It's not all about the color space, reducing banding is pretty important too.

L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic

Where can i find resources to read up on current TV tech, and fails

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
10 bit is the highest so far , and Even if someone made a 12 bit there’s no content that high definition for it .

I’m shocked 8k TVs aren’t 12 bit how are they any better then a 4ktv ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
Im surprized how much the ps5 sucks. Or tvs suck

L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
I was watching a video on YouTube, that said you can get best picture quality or has faster gamer play. But not both. That sucks. Why have a $500 gaming system and a $2500 TV if you cant maximize the potential

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I was watching a video on YouTube, that said you can get best picture quality or has faster gamer play. But not both. That sucks. Why have a $500 gaming system and a $2500 TV if you cant maximize the potential
It’s probably best Sony could offer consumers at $500 shame they don’t make like a super powerful version for double ..
With no 4K Blu-ray drive how can it do 4k?

If only I had a ps5 then maybe my junk 4K non hdr tv could be useful https://www.cnet.com/products/sony-xbr-55x810c-bravia-xbr-x810c-series-55-class-54-6-viewable-led-tv-4k/

L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
I don't even wannna buy a ps5 now! Seems cheap, to only have it this way

L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
I feel like, they accomplished nothin with this ps5 console. From what I've seen so far.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I feel like, they accomplished nothin with this ps5 console. From what I've seen so far.
I wonder if it even has enough power / graphics to be a step up above the xbox1x and ps4 ...
what’s the difference? It certainly cannot run 8k

L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
Its seems like a ps4.3 update console. Because wasnt ps4 pro 4k60hz

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis