Fighting Death anxiety?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
With this man made coronavirus thing going on , the world is a scary place and I’m afraid again about this topic .

Keeps me up at night worrying
Just for reference on what this fear is .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Must bad named my thread wrong??
I’d imagine someone must be afraid of death
wish I didn’t exist in this sad world I’m scared to death of dying

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
May need professional help?
Death is inevitable for all living things and some dead things too like planets, galaxies, etc. ;)

Oh, Covid is not man made but nature made.;)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Turn off the f#&kin' TV, put down your phone and step away from the f#%kin' computer. Ignorance is bliss. If I didn't see people wearing masks at the grocery store or listen to people bellyaching around here, I wouldn't know anything was going on. F#%kin' fear mongers. Chill the f#&k out, play some good music, kick back and rub one out. What the f#%k else matters anyway?:p

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
And maybe I just wondered into the wrong place and I can't f#%kin' read but, it is AUDIOholics.com, right? Seems like a lot of raging and or miserable drunks have been wandering into this f#%kin' joint lately. I thought it was for audio enthusiasts who also appreciated a frothy beverage once and awhile. Maybe Gene can put up a link to a few good shrinks who use Skype and take f#%kin' groupons.:D

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
May need professional help?
Death is inevitable for all living things and some dead things too like planets, galaxies, etc. ;)

Oh, Covid is not man made but nature made.;)
It would be better if we weren’t aware of death.. animals are better off
Don’t need professional help they are useless...
Again a life id rather not have existed in. It’s safe to say humans are the fallen angels ??? Condemned to die for what ?? Sin
It’s not hard to say that unless there’s something like an afterlife , then nothing exists

It would be no different if a black hole swallowed our solar system..
None of chose to be here we are martyrs

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
This is what happens when you drink the whole f#%kin’ bottle.:rolleyes: Oh, and animals know when their number is up. Deer make that face cuz’ they know those headlights are the last thing they’ll ever see.:oops: Now, go take a hot f#%kin’ shower and sleep that s#%t off.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

This is what happens when you drink the whole f#%kin’ bottle.:rolleyes: Oh, and animals know when their number is up. Deer make that face cuz’ they know those headlights are the last thing they’ll ever see.:oops: Now, go take a hot f#%kin’ shower and sleep that s#%t off.
I do note that you do have a very limited vocabulary in the English language. You do have 243,000 words to select from, of which 143,476 are in common usage. May be broadening your linguistic palate would advance your cause and make your posts less boring and increase their interest.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I do note that you do have a very limited vocabulary in the English language. You do have 243,000 words to select from, of which 143,476 are in common usage. May be broadening your linguistic palate would advance your cause and make your posts less boring and increase their interest.
Popcorn ready!

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Must bad named my thread wrong??
I’d imagine someone must be afraid of death
wish I didn’t exist in this sad world I’m scared to death of dying

Actually I think humans and animals have a fear of extinction. It is part of the fright flight reaction. However, it is something we all have to acknowledge and come to terms with. Acceptance of the fact of our terminality, paradoxically makes life less fearful and prepares you for your eventual death. Not everyone is able to get to that point ever, which is a shame as it leads to inevitable anger and unnecessary stress. In case of serious illness, as you might expect, I was often asked; why me? To which I would always respond: "everyone gets something."

Of course none of this abrogates reasonable caution and common sense. This current pandemic of a particularly nasty and dangerous virus, does require educating yourself on what is known about it' and taking the advice of experts on how to reduce your chances of contacting the virus until you can be protected against the disease by vaccination. So listen to the CDC and above all your local health authorities who should be experts as to the situation and sensible precautions in your area. That is the most you can do to protect yourself and loved ones around you. Getting correct and reliable information is the best way to help relive your anxiety. Denial of the seriousness of the situation, though not uncommon, is the very worst reaction to the situation for you, and those around you.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I do love it when an English **** has the nerve to call somebody else a bore.:p You may not like it, but you can’t seem to look away, can you?;) While there are a great many words to choose from, I really only have two for you and they are not thank you. Now, go fix a f#%kin’ ground loop. I’m going to make some popcorn myself. Unlike most of the English, I’ve enough teeth in my mouth to chew it.:D

**Edited and Warned** No more of this or you're banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

I do love it when an English twat has the nerve to call somebody else a bore.:p You may not like it, but you can’t seem to look away, can you?;) While there are a great many words to choose from, I really only have two for you and they are not thank you. Now, go fix a f#%kin’ ground loop. I’m going to make some popcorn myself. Unlike most of the English, I’ve enough teeth in my mouth to chew it.:D
May be a few less typographical errors in your posts might also enhance your reputation?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
After you die, and you wake back up just find you a dead woman and be happy!
DCB96903-16D8-4628-9BD9-8F68F14822CF.jpg

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
Death is inevitable for all living things and some dead things too like planets, galaxies, etc.
actually, change affects everything. "Dead things" as you call them and animal and plant life. All death is change. That is all.

I find it curious that we don't think of the planets, the stars and all the other cosmic entities as being alive. In truth, they are all just different forms of life.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

actually, change affects everything. "Dead things" as you call them and animal and plant life. All death is change. That is all.

I find it curious that we don't think of the planets, the stars and all the other cosmic entities as being alive. In truth, they are all just different forms of life.
Yes, that is a way of looking at things. Life I look at like a seed grows, multiplied and original decomposes, death of that life. If you wish to call that a change, yes. ;)
Stars, planets do not reproduce until they change forms. And, to add, they don't think as we know of thinking to change things and grow or die by changing form or cause other things to change forms.
Philosophical about life and death.
Maybe, in the end, energy is the ultimate life? Does that expire or change?:)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
May be a few less typographical errors in your posts might also enhance your reputation?

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I know, right?!:D You gotta' love the formality of "May be" as opposed to the more casual "Maybe". He'd never do it. It's too common, as he feels I am, I'm sure.;)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I noticed my retort was removed. You didn't get to see the whole show. Eh, better performers than myself have ended up on the cutting room floor. :confused:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis