PSB's old Century line are some incredibly good sounding speakers.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I just finished listen to Melvin Taylor and the Slack Band CD, Texas Flood on the 400s and wow I'm still amazed by them. I just have one pair left to collect out of that series, the 1000.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I finally connected a pair of Century 800i speakers into my second system and I'm seriously blown away with their sound. The mids and highs that PSB is so good at reproducing remains unchanged but the bottom end has some serious grunt while remaining tight and tuneful without any boominess. Why did Paul Barton move away from an 8" driver. Even the Century 500 with its single 8 inch driver delivers more bottom end than the Century 600 with their two 6.5 inch driver configuration.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Even the Century 500 with its single 8 inch driver delivers more bottom end than the Century 600 with their two 6.5 inch driver configuration.
My 500i's I gifted to my neighbor after I rebuilt the X-Overs. I think I got them in 98... 21 years and they still make people smile.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Always hear nice things about PSB but don't believe I've ever had the pleasure....maybe someday with the right road trip....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis