For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
mail in voting was/ is secure.. the myth that it isn't was created by the loser of the election as a strategy to call into question the validity of the election if he lost .. he did the exact same thing in 2016..republican election officials in both georgia and arizona have dismissed the allegations of fraud.. Katie Hobbs (s.s. in az ,my home state) said "anybody that says there is any fraud here in AZ just doesn't know what they are talking about",, to further this point: last election cycle it took several days to count all the votes when Mcsalley was defeated by Synema for the other senate seat... this is SOP for mail in ballots .. AZ does this every election, and it's not corrupt...it takes longer to validate mail in ballots... and a buncha facebook news getting bitchers better get used to it , because mail in voting is here to stay.. it increases turn out and helps keep people from being dis- enfranchised..
The US has never had as much mail-in voting as this year and no, it has never been totally secure. On a state by state basis, it can be but I don't see it as 'secure' on a national level. It's extremely rare that an election for state office is as contentious as the last few POTUS elections and because of that, I would like added measures. If it's made secure, fine, but I don't think it is. I predict that they'll be finding ballots for months.

highfigh

highfigh

What took half an hour? I do have some Himalayan salt, extra even.
You know that stuff comes from Pakistan, right?

I was told that it has less Sodium than regular salt- I'd like to know how.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Can they actually call the election if some votes are still to be tallied?

Asking for a friend.
News services called the election, not the government, so, yes, they can project anything they want. Once the states certify their results then it's decided, and not until then. But the story Trump is selling, that the Supreme Court will decide, has been already been decided in the Gore/Bush election. The constitution gives the states the right to certify their results. End of story.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The US has never had as much mail-in voting as this year and no, it has never been totally secure. On a state by state basis, it can be but I don't see it as 'secure' on a national level. It's extremely rare that an election for state office is as contentious as the last few POTUS elections and because of that, I would like added measures. If it's made secure, fine, but I don't think it is. I predict that they'll be finding ballots for months.
Voting needs lots of reform. Mail in works great here in Oregon, wish we had it in California (only other state I've voted in). The fears of misrepresentation are very overstated recently, mostly drumph "tactics". Even though he votes by mail, always liked that angle.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Does it really matter that some television network has forecast the winner? TYT did it yesterday :)
What convinced me is when Fox News projected Biden as the winner. If they project it, which must have been a painful post for them, it must be inevitable. :)

highfigh

highfigh

Voting needs lots of reform. Mail in works great here in Oregon, wish we had it in California (only other state I've voted in). The fears of misrepresentation are very overstated recently, mostly drumph "tactics". Even though he votes by mail, always liked that angle.
Because Milwaukee has had chronic problems with elections, my views are probably skewed, but I have been seeing reports about problems in other areas, too.

I thought they voted in Florida, in person.

Hopefully, they won't have any problems with hanging chads.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
do you have any actual evidence of mail in ballot fraud ? "i heard" is made up fb/ trump speak for "i'm now pulling poop outta my butt to throw against a wall".. but if you have actual evidence , by all means relay it ... and "totally secure".. what is.. ?? are we all living behind walls and moats? stuff happens, but a guy has to use common sense .. why would volunteers risk going to prison to change an election? the answer , imo.. maybe 1 or 2 crazy people might.. but are they gonna change the results? edit .. btw ..being that it is provable that Biden had a huge advantage in mail in ballot results how would anything change? ballots would be in envelopes the vote obscured to the carrier/ viewer, thus if a person stole a mail in ballot it would be void if turned in without the envelope ,, so.. there would be no effective way to hurt trump.. if you steal a ballot you are likely stealing a biden ballot ..and ballot "dumps"?.. i call bs to that thought period.. all mail in ballots need to be confirmed via signature and phone #.. and ballots go out to only registered voters...edit #2.. that's *why* it takes longer to get results..

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
FTW.

Why does it seem that it is only REPUBLICANS that do this?

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
FTW.

Why does it seem that it is only REPUBLICANS that do this?
possibly b/c they are the only ones that think it's gonna change anything ,,, likely due to foxnoise brainwashing?

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Because Milwaukee has had chronic problems with elections, my views are probably skewed, but I have been seeing reports about problems in other areas, too.

I thought they voted in Florida, in person.

Hopefully, they won't have any problems with hanging chads.
i believe , and i could be wrong here , that most reputable news sources have confirmed that trump votes via a florida absentee ballot.. i know my news source confirmed it, i would bet a bunch of bananas it's real news

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Donniet RUMP's minions are tearing up their wife beaters and burning down their trailers,,,bwaaahaha

It is a great day for America.

God bless the 46th president of my great country.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
just a rhetorical thought...why is it that only a certain crowd considers "ballot fraud" as an issue?.... kids, we been doing this for 240 years, how come it takes a known con man and his pet media circus to undermine the public trust? EDIT// i *know* there are a lot of true American Patriots out there that aren't happy about the results .. i invite you to help re unite the country... stand with the 90% of Biden voters that know this is our chance to make things better...

highfigh

highfigh

just a rhetorical thought...why is it that only a certain crowd considers "ballot fraud" as an issue?.... kids, we been doing this for 240 years, how come it takes a known con man and his pet media circus to undermine the public trust? EDIT// i *know* there are a lot of true American Patriots out there that aren't happy about the results .. i invite you to help re unite the country... stand with the 90% of Biden voters that know this is our chance to make things better...
I don't care who is running, I want there to be no doubt about the process and if one way to vote requires no ID, I have doubts because, as much as I really would like to, I can't trust enough people to think it won't come with fraud.

Does the fact that he's 77 and has a large number of mental slips bother anyone else?

Oh, just me, eh?

I also think that anyone who cares more about the person in office more than the country should go off and pound sand.

That said, let's watch Congress and see how they change their tune.

highfigh

highfigh

do you have any actual evidence of mail in ballot fraud ? "i heard" is made up fb/ trump speak for "i'm now pulling poop outta my butt to throw against a wall".. but if you have actual evidence , by all means relay it ... and "totally secure".. what is.. ?? are we all living behind walls and moats? stuff happens, but a guy has to use common sense .. why would volunteers risk going to prison to change an election? the answer , imo.. maybe 1 or 2 crazy people might.. but are they gonna change the results? edit .. btw ..being that it is provable that Biden had a huge advantage in mail in ballot results how would anything change? ballots would be in envelopes the vote obscured to the carrier/ viewer, thus if a person stole a mail in ballot it would be void if turned in without the envelope ,, so.. there would be no effective way to hurt trump.. if you steal a ballot you are likely stealing a biden ballot ..and ballot "dumps"?.. i call bs to that thought period.. all mail in ballots need to be confirmed via signature and phone #.. and ballots go out to only registered voters...edit #2.. that's *why* it takes longer to get results..
They were news reports- I didn't look them up- I figured that someone might do that if they care to. I had to go out and do things today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis