S

stalag2005

Full Audioholic
I bought a pair of 800F Paradigm with a C45 center to replace what I have. Along with this is the replacement subwoofer a Defiance x12. These are all Paradigm speakers. Of interest here is a cc-190 v5 that will soon be available. Does anyone know of the value of that speaker, the cc-190v5?

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
I bought a pair of 800F Paradigm with a C45 center to replace what I have. Along with this is the replacement subwoofer a Defiance x12. These are all Paradigm speakers. Of interest here is a cc-190 v5 that will soon be available. Does anyone know of the value of that speaker, the cc-190v5?
$100?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
$100?

New msrp is $250. $100-150 for used seem fair price.

T

Tachead7075

Audioholic
Congrats, I am very happy with my 800F's and X12's so far, hope you like them too.

No idea on the value but, looks like others have came through anyway.

S

stalag2005

Full Audioholic
Congrats, I am very happy with my 800F's and X12's so far, hope you like them too.

No idea on the value but, looks like others have came through anyway.
I intend to as soon as they arrive. The company I ordered from will deliver them as soon as they arrive.

S

stalag2005

Full Audioholic
Please see my post in the AVR section. Need help to finish the setup before posting pictures. Problem is properly setting up the AVR.

S

stalag2005

Full Audioholic
Sorry for the mess. I am trying to condense 35+ years of paperwork to 4 without losing important information

S

stalag2005

Full Audioholic
Oh my rear speakers in my 7.1 are adp 190v5. Am considering a pair of 25s as replacement. Upgrade?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis