Justice R G B died, very sad

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
@Swerd, When she was out because of Health issues affected the court. There has to be some kind of backup? one goes down say sick like she was the last 5 years or more, or like this one her Dying while holding office. She should have retired.
Can't disagree with your logic, but it makes perfect sense why she didn't.

She was really stuck in a sh!t situation honestly. Stuck to it until the end.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Can't disagree with your logic, but it makes perfect sense why she didn't.

She was really stuck in a sh!t situation honestly. Stuck to it until the end.
Yeah, she sure was it is a shame though. She Accomplish so much she Served our country very well. HD is right it's a shame that Supreme court justices Are appointed by politicians. Sure the one they pick Congress is supposed to have the final say so. Why they get to Choose the fate of this country with their Propped ups. The Supreme Court has become too political one sided or other sided no matter how you look at it same sh$t different pile in my book. Now we got a President holding office who doesn't know his left hand from his right. And one running who god only knows the mess he will leave if he gets in.

Last edited:
MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
what is sad is she gets to be buried in Arlington Nat'l Cemetery with all the honored military dead of war.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
@Swerd, When she was out because of Health issues affected the court. There has to be some kind of backup? one goes down say sick like she was the last 5 years or more, or like this one her Dying while holding office. She should have retired.
It was my impression that she worked all those years she had cancer.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Didn't know she was fighting the big C her whole Career as a supreme court justice. I just remember about the last 7 or so years cause she wasn't present at times.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
one thing's for sure, all those suffering from TDS come crawling out of the woodwork at times like this.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
lmao!! Man I gotta brush up on my acronyms lol. Thanks bro. Not trying to "Pick" or Belittle or even Ridicule anyone of their choosing of Political party. I just felt she should've retired. One of my last Memories of her was when she passed out. I thought she had passed away than, but she had just fell asleep like ole Sleepy Joe. Sure hope ole "DTL" lol, doesn't hit one of them Nuclear launch buttons. After all the way he likes has fake news reports to the nation. Man can't even remember which lie he told.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Can a Supreme court judge retire or step down?
I guess you don't read the news or this kind of news over the years.
A number of them just retire for various reasons. Sandra Day O'Connor retired for family reasons. Then, another retired during Trumps reign, probably asked to so a younger person can be pot in place.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

She should have been removed from her seat. Her Health had been failing for years.
Was she not able to do her duties? Plus what others have said. She did her duties even from the hospital.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Once again, you should read and listen up on the real news about these things as you seem to be interested.
What happened when Scalia died in Feb 2016? The court had 8 justices.
Senate would not even consider a replacement until 2017 so it was like this for over a year.
Not the first time in history of even numbers or total numbers on the court.

As to her retirement, she was going to retire until the 2016 election results were announced. She didn't miss a day until recently.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Yes she did. Not a day missed until just recently. She even participated from the hospital on occasion/s.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Sad to see anyone pass away... I don’t agree with her politics but she was accomplished and deserves honor and respect.

Im saddened at the timing of her passing, regardless of politics this will only fuel fires on both sides of the political spectrum. This is a difficult time for America and I would hope everyone would recognize that.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Didn't know she was fighting the big C her whole Career as a supreme court justice. I just remember about the last 7 or so years cause she wasn't present at times.
It wasn't her whole career:
Personal life explains this.
People do recover in whole or in part from cancer and they keep doing their jobs.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis