D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
This one really fu@$ed me up my nephew looks just like him.

So many children are getting gunned down and child abuse and exploitation are on the rise

But this was so Damn evil it just broke my Damn heart

RIP Cannon your better off being free from this god forsaken world were living in right now

images(2).jpg

images.jpg

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yeah that's some bullshit right there. Whatever beef you have with the parents, you keep it with the parents!

I've known a few monsters in my day (I bet no one on AH has known more murderers on a first name basis than me), but never one who would execute a 5 year old. Damn.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah that's some bullshit right there. Whatever beef you have with the parents, you keep it with the parents!

I've known a few monsters in my day (I bet no one on AH has known more murderers on a first name basis than me), but never one who would execute a 5 year old. Damn.
I got to meet some very scary forensic patients down at the prison I worked at in Larned Kansas.
One man was there for beating an infant to death with his bare hands
Sometimes the evil you see in this world is just man it's just hard to handle you know?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I got to meet some very scary forensic patients down at the prison I worked at in Larned Kansas.
One man was there for beating an infant to death with his bare hands
Sometimes the evil you see in this world is just man it's just hard to handle you know?
Thanks for posting this, I read this yesterday MSN, and a few other's as well. They found a child Buried in concrete by his mother. Why oh why do they give these people life in prison when they should get the Needle.
Should be Automatic Death Penalty, killing baby's or Tender age children.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

His dad said there was no beef- the killer had been to their house for dinner the night before and had hung out afterward.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
His dad said there was no beef- the killer had been to their house for dinner the night before and had hung out afterward.
Even though I didn't hear about this till like Thursday I'm going to wait till further investigation on that one
I mean just because it's so hard to imagine it was random like that
A part of me is like he had to have argued with his Dad over something maybe money owed or something
I just can't wrap my head around the fact that he shot him for riding his bike in his yard or at least I don't want to I mean how could some one do something like that over that?
And just the way the murder happened execution style the way he walked up to him and shot him in the head
Time will tell doesn't really matter does it? How any one could hurt such a beautiful child just can't get my head around it

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Even though I didn't hear about this till like Thursday I'm going to wait till further investigation on that one
I mean just because it's so hard to imagine it was random like that
A part of me is like he had to have argued with his Dad over something maybe money owed or something
I just can't wrap my head around the fact that he shot him for riding his bike in his yard or at least I don't want to I mean how could some one do something like that over that?
And just the way the murder happened execution style the way he walked up to him and shot him in the head
Time will tell doesn't really matter does it? How any one could hurt such a beautiful child just can't get my head around it
Any problem between the two don't matter. What matters is that the douchebag resorted to killing, which is far too common and seems to almost be the default for people who aren't smart enough to come up with a better solution (don't infer anything from this). Maybe these two "adults" could have stayed in school- I doubt the outcome would have been the same.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Put that fukkin piece of shiit in the chair. Oh wait, he probably deserves a second chance, just like all the other garbage in this world. Let’s waste millions per year keeping his stupid garbage ass alive while a beautiful little boy has to be buried, and his family devastated.

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Douchebags with guns....an American legacy.
You know tho Lovin I don't even think guns are the problem any more. Because we should have handled that 40 friggin years ago.

There's so many guns circulating around now legally and illegally

Even if they ban them it'll be like prohibition

People will just get them off the black market

Right now if you disarm America the only thimg you'll accomplish now is criminals getting emboldened and good citizens not having no way too protect themselves

Gun control I was behind for the longest time until nothing got done and now there are so many it doesn't really matter

Its like trying to hold back an avalanche with a dang spoon ya know?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You know tho Lovin I don't even think guns are the problem any more. Because we should have handled that 40 friggin years ago.

There's so many guns circulating around now legally and illegally

Even if they ban them it'll be like prohibition

People will just get them off the black market

Right now if you disarm America the only thimg you'll accomplish now is criminals getting emboldened and good citizens not having no way too protect themselves

Gun control I was behind for the longest time until nothing got done and now there are so many it doesn't really matter

Its like trying to hold back an avalanche with a dang spoon ya know?
Just a fucked up US cultural thing but if it's left on its own without interference it will likely get worse. The criminals were elected to high office already, so they've been pretty bold as of late :). My brother thinks everyone should wear a gun so we'd be more polite to each other. I'd rather see no guns personally, few have any actual need/use for them except paranoia, but I don't expect much will get done particularly in current paranoid times.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Just a fucked up US cultural thing but if it's left on its own without interference it will likely get worse. The criminals were elected to high office already, so they've been pretty bold as of late :). My brother thinks everyone should wear a gun so we'd be more polite to each other. I'd rather see no guns personally, few have any actual need/use for them except paranoia, but I don't expect much will get done particularly in current paranoid times.
Yeah agreed if people all wore guns we'd be running around like the Wild West

There's a reason we went to law and order from that crap

I keep guns but only locked properly in my home and only as a last resort for self defence

I don't open carry or any of that b.s.

I do shoot target practice so I know how to safely use them but that's it but I won't open or concealed carry tho

That just leads to overconfidence and people then more likely to put themselves into situations or arguments that could have been avoided in my humble opinion

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis