What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
no sense driving around, might get rocks thrown at me from the 'peaceful protesters'.
Couldn't have said it better myself....

And don't forget CNN's Cuomo adding, "And since when are protests supposed to be peaceful"? :rolleyes:

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Another 'lockdown' weekend of binge watching, no sense driving around, might get rocks thrown at me from the 'peaceful protesters'.

Sully (2016), Tom Hanks dir. Clint Eastwood

The Night My Number Came Up (1955)

View attachment 36929View attachment 36930

Mr. Skeffington (1944), Bette Davis, Claude Rains
LMAO, made my day man! Same here can't go walking around Walmart or driving around which I do a lot just to get out. I was setting a red light just yesterday look over Nodded my head to the guy next lane over dude went off on me with Foul language. lolo. Went to Walmart heard people fussing about telling someone not to stand so close to them. "Get rocks thrown at me" lolo. People sitting at red lights Flipping each other off with the middle finger. I' m looking around like, WTH is going on.. lolo Look like the more I wouldn't Flip them all back to madder they got. That zombie apocalypse virus thing and now all the Protest going on. Man I'm telling you guys this is how the Walking Dead show started out. People all Gather together in protest and that Virus started turning everybody into walking dead people. lol

Last edited:
cornemuse

cornemuse

Junior Audioholic
If Antiques Roadshow is a re-run, prolly "The Wild Bunch", Sam Peckinpah's best!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I saw that move in a Theater when it came out that chick with the Bellbottom jeans on Closely reminds me of my first girlfriend. "I got bad ideas in my head"
Thing about the mid 70's no cellphones no PC no Computers on cars everything was just about Analog. You wanted to find where someone was you had yo go looking for them. You wanted to ask a girl out you had to walk up and ask. Things where more Personal. No Cameras no cellphones. Today you can't go anywhere without someone taking photos or videoing around you or recording audio. I record just about every time I walk into a Walmart or store why? With the way things are going on right now you never know. You can be in one place by the time you get Across town people done text or called their friends your headed that way. Privacy thing of the past my friends.

Last edited:
Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I saw that move in a Theater when it came out that chick with the Bellbottom jeans on Closely reminds me of my first girlfriend. "I got bad ideas in my head"
Thing about the mid 70's no cellphones no PC no Computers on cars everything was just about Analog. You wanted to find where someone was you had yo go looking for them. You wanted to ask a girl out you had to walk up and ask. Things where more Personal. No Cameras no cellphones. Today you can't go anywhere without someone taking photos or videoing around you or recording audio. I record just about every time I walk into a Walmart or store why? With the way things are going on right now you never know. You can be in one place by the time you get Across town people done text or called their friends your headed that way. Privacy thing of the past my friends.
You mean the chick that walks with Foster throughout the film?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
0C3962BA-ABC0-4CE1-913D-3ECF3D203C91.jpeg
7EC10216-99E6-4E3C-9C8D-F345B42B3461.jpeg
7DD9584C-E520-4ABB-9A5C-C5AA3E0650CD.jpeg
045BD390-7EAC-4952-B5AA-60B5F2FAEA09.jpeg

B0B5FA88-129C-4E51-BBCA-4B67360406E2.jpeg
D4B78221-8541-4F1F-BFDD-CDB0B38AFEC2.jpeg

Name this Movie
""Your not Cop your little people"

Last edited:
Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Yep the one with the Skinny legs. Can't Exactly remember but them two played two hookers right?
Well, they both had skinny legs...lol...

I think they were both hookers because they both say "hi" to "Sport" (Matthew) when they walk past him (he was Iris' pimp), but we never actually see the other chick with a John/customer.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Blade Runner of some sort?
Yep Directors cut, I see you Caught that with the skinny legs thing. But yeah the one who walks with the other skinny leg chick Jodie Foster. Halter tops Bellbottom jeans that was a thing back in the 60s and 70s. But back to that movie Blade Runner the directors cut is much better the surround track is a lot better. It's re-recorded in True HD Surround. Back when that movie first came out it was Only on VHS after it came out in theaters. If you haven't seen it yet get it. There has been many re-release of that 1st Blade Runner. One of my all time Favorites.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Yep Directors cut, I see you Caught that with the skinny legs thing. But yeah the one who walks with the other skinny leg chick Jodie Foster. Halter tops Bellbottom jeans that was a thing back in the 60s and 70s. But back to that movie Blade Runner the directors cut is much better the surround track is a lot better. It's re-recorded in True HD Surround. Back when that movie first came out it was Only on VHS after it came out in theaters. If you haven't seen it yet get it. There has been many re-release of that 1st Blade Runner. One of my all time Favorites.
The Final Cut version is the best version in my opinion.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
What red blooded Heterosexual man doesn't enjoy look at cleavage. Gotta have some eye candy in a Slasher movie.
1591846217033.png

Her rack, if you can believe this, is actually fake...those balloons are in fact implants.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
What red blooded Heterosexual man doesn't enjoy look at cleavage. Gotta have some eye candy in a Slasher movie.
Just edited my original post because I realized I first included a pic of the Blu-ray, which we did not rent -- we have a Redbox copy of the DVD. :cool:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis