MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
due to the curfew will probably go for something light and funny,

IMG_2602.JPG

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Watched "Snowpiercer" S01E03 last night. Not as exciting as the E01 and E02, but still good. Plot still developing.

Also watched the movie "I See You" last night. At first it seemed like a supernatural ghost story, but it's actually not at all. It's a serial killer story, but done differently than most movies. So kind of interesting. This movie used a lot of creepy suspenseful MUSIC. :D

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Stargate

(The movie.)

Not necessarily the greatest of theatrical efforts, but I've always been a fan. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
The News on Fox network. Reality doesn't get any better than what's going on right now. We got this Zombie Virus apocalypse thing, we got 70 something dudes getting knocked over people getting killed. Political Mayham. Looting, Shootings, people jumping off Cliffs,murders suicide. Thrucks, cars big Pile ups! People running for their life'! NFL, NBA, fighting it out. Law Enforcement in battle gear Throwing teargas firing Rubber bullets. Buildings blowing up going up in flames. The movie industry and the media are licking their chops! Guess it's a good year to be a journalist or a reporter, a movie director, script writer and actor's they just got Job security for the next five years. Dam Game of Thrones happening right before our eyes just hoping to see 3 Dragons flying over somewhere and the Mother of Dragons saying they eat anything they want to. :)

Last edited:
Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Re-Watch (and viewed the special features, finally); perhaps fitting for what's happening in the world:

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Another 'lockdown' weekend of binge watching, no sense driving around, might get rocks thrown at me from the 'peaceful protesters'.

Sully (2016), Tom Hanks dir. Clint Eastwood

The Night My Number Came Up (1955)

IMG_2606.JPG
IMG_2605.JPG

Mr. Skeffington (1944), Bette Davis, Claude Rains

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis