What do y'all think about AVR5014 since Denon AVR-X3600H is Out of Stock

S

sakethsimha

Enthusiast
Hello All,

I am planning to buy a receiver for about 1000-1200$ and probably a 7 ch with a possible expansion and with the latest and greatest tech. Has anyone come across AVR5014 and if so, what do you think about it?

I wanted to get Denon AVR-X3600H but it out of stock and I cant wait.

Below is my setup:
RP8000F (Front Sides)
RP404 (Center Channel)
SPL-120 (Sub)
2 in-ceiling speakers above my sofa (not sure what the brand is since I inherited from prev owner and its hard to pull them out)
Samsung Q80 4K

Thanks

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Try Crutchfield. They seem to have some AVR-X3600H left. B & H Photo would have some left too.

EDIT: FYI , the Marantz SR6013 is closer in features to a Denon X3600H than a SR5014.

Last edited:
Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Hello All,

I am planning to buy a receiver for about 1000-1200$ and probably a 7 ch with a possible expansion and with the latest and greatest tech. Has anyone come across AVR5014 and if so, what do you think about it?

I wanted to get Denon AVR-X3600H but it out of stock and I cant wait.

Below is my setup:
RP8000F (Front Sides)
RP404 (Center Channel)
SPL-120 (Sub)
2 in-ceiling speakers above my sofa (not sure what the brand is since I inherited from prev owner and its hard to pull them out)
Samsung Q80 4K

Thanks
I had edited the previous post and you might not have seen it. The Marantz SR6013 has more features similar to those of the 3600H than the SR5014. For instance, it has the better Audyssey XT32 EQ processor.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I had edited the previous post and you might not have seen it. The Marantz SR6013 has more features similar to those of the 3600H than the SR5014. For instance, it has the better Audyssey XT32 EQ processor.
I was just gonna say that. If you're gonna go to Marantz the 6*** series is the lowest I'd want to go.

S

sakethsimha

Enthusiast
Thank you. I just saw it :)

S

sakethsimha

Enthusiast
Alright, now I have to choose between the below: I understand they both are like twin sisters and the same. Can one of you take a look and let me know which one's better?

AVR-X4500
sr6014_m

Thank you,

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis