AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I love this movie. I think the plot is excellent, much better than typical action movies. I would say this movie is better than most of the Oscars-nominations for Best Picture. 100% better than “Parasite” and “1917”! :D

Atmos sound is pretty good.

PQ is excellent (shot with 8K digital camera).

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Is that the new Vin Diesel movie? A superhero flick? Early reports on that weren't good, but I like Vin and superheroes so mebbe I'll give it a shot.

*Yup. That's the one.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, I loved this movie. I thought the plot is excellent, much better than typical action movies. I would say this movie is better than most of the Oscars-nominations for Best Picture. 100% better than “Parasite” and “1917”! :D

Atmos sound is pretty good.

PQ is excellent (shot with 8K digital camera).
PQ in 8K, could you notice outside of the 4K setup you have now any Improvement? with them using D- cameras

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
PQ in 8K, could you notice outside of the 4K setup you have now any Improvement? with them using D- cameras
No, but PQ just looks great. :D

It's a bonus knowing that they used 8K digital cameras. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Is that the new Vin Diesel movie? A superhero flick? Early reports on that weren't good, but I like Vin and superheroes so mebbe I'll give it a shot.

*Yup. That's the one.
For $2 at Redbox, hard to not watch it even if you stop it 20 min into it ;) :)

Koler69

Koler69

Enthusiast
I liked this movie, great special effects and fight scenes.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I am going to make a concerted effort to try and watch this tonight!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Wow, I thought this movie was the one of the top 3 worst movies of the year. I agree on Picture Quality, but I have to wonder if I was watching the same movie as everyone else. They didn't even give Eiza Gonzalez a proper bikini bottom! LOL.

I thought this movie was so bad, especially compared to the comic/graphic novel it was based on.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow, I thought this movie was the one of the top 3 worst movies of the year. I agree on Picture Quality, but I have to wonder if I was watching the same movie as everyone else. They didn't even give Eiza Gonzalez a proper bikini bottom! LOL.

I thought this movie was so bad, especially compared to the comic/graphic novel it was based on.
It was pretty bad, but I was able to turn my brain off and enjoy the action and CG.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis