what are you drinking right now ?

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Always on the lookout for new & unusual wines, found this at the local grocery.

IMG_2572.JPG

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Wait, that's going to last you 2 weeks? :eek:
Raha never been a heavy drinker. I think it might last 2 weeks. If anything I drink mostly on Friday and Saturday. I haven’t drank for over 6 months as well before.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Raha never been a heavy drinker. I think it might last 2 weeks. If anything I drink mostly on Friday and Saturday. I haven’t drank for over 6 months as well before.
umm 6 months uh? Well hope it’s take you two weeks to finish. Me After a dry run? half for sure in 5 days and be done by the next 5 days. That = two short weeks.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
umm 6 months uh? Well hope it’s take you two weeks to finish. Me After a dry run? half for sure in 5 days and be done by the next 5 days. That = two short weeks.
Yep started with coconut rum which is half a bottle of this one that one lasted 2 weeks. That was a month ago. I’ll drink 2 maybe 3 a day with coke or brisk ice tea in my frozen ice cup which to my surprise tasted good!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Had a store that used to sell their Prismatic series of special Lagers. Miss those. Haven’t seen them in a while. Shame. They were very well made beers!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Had a store that used to sell their Prismatic series of special Lagers. Miss those. Haven’t seen them in a while. Shame. They were very well made beers!
I get Prismatic regularly...part of that GOAT pack too....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I was just looking up the old lager special editions. Seems they don’t do them anymore?!??
I did see a hazy ipa they named prismatic.

Little bit sad for the apparent loss of some really great traditional Lagers they were brewing.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I was just looking up the old lager special editions. Seems they don’t do them anymore?!??
I did see a hazy ipa they named prismatic.

Little bit sad for the apparent loss of some really great traditional Lagers they were brewing.
I don't remember Ninkasi and lager being particularly associated....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis